can any one tell me about blitz k1 turbo

there a good little turbo.

had one on my car for over 70,000miles now since i rebuilt it and installed it.

With a stock topmount i made 170bhp and 180ft/lbs at 0.8bar
i'm currently running it at 1.1bar and makes 202bhp and 197ft/lbs but this does drop off at topend as its running out of puff.

Spool is basically instant. positive boost from 2000rpm onwards, 1bar by around 2800rpm.

Tim
TB Developments

Jay

Admin
The definitive JDM hybrid. They are a Blitz built CT9 replacement, engineered to be straight fit and a healthy upgrade for the stock Toyota unit. Both spool and power offer a flexible powerband although most examples are long in the tooth nowadays. Unfortunately they suffer the same heat fractures as the turbo they are based on.

Tong, speedvision and other hybrids don't quite compare in my experience.

Jay

i had mine rebuilt by AET turbo before i fitted it.

I bought it as "MINT" but their idea of mint was very different to mine lol

Either way the custom blitz parts are the compressor wheel and housing. everything else is toyota and can be easily rebuilt. I believe the turbine/shaft is ct12 as its thicker. Came in around £400.00 to get it brand new.

They ever ported out the exhaust housing for me as with a straight filter and 2.5" nur spec exhaust i do get a little boost creep in cold weather. This is at 1.1bar. Although before i moved the filter to the front bumper and less than 6" pipe length it would sit at 0.8bar all day long without issues.

Tim
TB Developments

Last edited by a moderator: