Car booked in again

Dane_Bristol

Member +
Hey all,

My car is now booked into Weston Perforamnce for the 15th September for the final map that will be done until i get my engine rebuilt. Hopefully now the results will be better as temps are very low now ith the new radiator and the AVC-R will be installed to so no more boost spike. Wish me luck :)

Dane_Bristol

Member +
good luck mate, scince your coming over at a weekend ill pop by :)

Yes mate please do lol :)

@ Gord - Yes Weston is very good Greg is tops he does a very good safe map imo. For me its the most local and trust worthy tunner hence why i only use them.

PelvisGt

Member +
Ah yeah i went there today to get my hks ssqv fitted, and the guy has this super nice supra with some devil toyota badges on it looks really nice ( i should have taken a picture lol) but yeah they seemed really helpful in there :)

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
Best of luck man! hope the car responds well to ur efforts ;)

kon

goldenvtr

Member +
:p. both my cars are out of use still otherwise id come down lol, good luck mate im sure youll get over 200bhp with ease

Dane_Bristol

Member +
Hey all,

Well had it rolling roaded AVCR fitted and car goes 5 times better than it did before no more boost spike.

I made 201 bhp atf and 171.2 atw @ 1.1 Bar.

Torque figure was 200 fpt.

VERY HAPPY with the result i know others have gotten more but for me at this point that is enough poer car pulls better than ever.

Kelly

Member +
Hey all,

Well had it rolling roaded AVCR fitted and car goes 5 times better than it did before no more boost spike.

I made 201 bhp atf and 171.2 atw @ 1.1 Bar.

Torque figure was 200 fpt.

VERY HAPPY with the result i know others have gotten more but for me at this point that is enough poer car pulls better than ever.

whats the setup on this car again?

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
Pretty nice result man :D

Im guessing ur tuner was really conservative? got any AF printouts?

thanks
kon

sx_turbo

Lifer
hmm power seems low but at least it pulls nice as you said.

maybe you get the full potential, once you get it forged.

Kelly

Member +
hmm power seems low but at least it pulls nice as you said.

maybe you get the full potential, once you get it forged.

thats what i was thinking if this is on the blitz k24 set up? thats why i asked the set up. were thinkin ours needs rebuild coz not performing amazingly its 17yr old, made 209bhp at 0.80bar 230bhp at 1.1bar

sx_turbo

Lifer
thats what i was thinking if this is on the blitz k24 set up? thats why i asked the set up. were thinkin ours needs rebuild coz not performing amazingly its 17yr old, made 209bhp at 0.80bar 230bhp at 1.1bar

yeah he got the same setup as you i beleive, i'm surprised yours made that little @ 1.1bar, yours might perform better if it had a better mani, also wots the torque figure?? i have read that it gets used for a lot of track days, so doing a rebuild would be very worthwhile imo.