Car broken into in Naas parts stolen

If anyone could keep an eye out for somebody selling an Apexi Avcr black edition boost controller and a greddy e-manege ultimate in the Naas area let me know if anyone could help me out it would be great I'll give money to anyone who could get them back for me.

Yeah stayed up there last night bigger fool I was. Fucken bent the door and fucked the new paint fucked all the plastics damaged the wiring gutted tried to rob it the scum bags even with no steering wheel.

Cheers Jay gutted tbh all it needed was a spin to ecc and that was her done one step forward two steps back as usual. Happy I still have it and she drove home I on the up side. If you have any of the plastics from around the steering column let me know.

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
jealous bastards !!! Only downside about having a flash car cunts know there is nice bits inside id love for you to catch em and slit there fucking throats

did u have an alarm ? i should have some interiors bits out in gedis place in one of the starlets if your stuck for em

td04 project:)

Member +
Hate threads like this! Hope u get ur stuff back or at least someone in a bodybag!! my gf car got the windscreen smashed cd player and sat nav stolen!! cunt only got 6weeks and my gf never seen a penny from
him!!!!! junkie scum. rant over good luck mate.

Tanz

Lifer
gutted for you Corey,,same thing happened to us few months back so know exactly how you feel,,,will keep an eye and ear out this way for you....

malcolmgt

Member +
that sucks big big time!
if being sold could be on any turbo forums.... you would have thought not stupid enough to sell on here or UKSC.

STARLET N/A

Member +
dont mean to sound like a idiot or make it seem worse for you,

but you need to invest in a good alarm system. starlets are easy to break into and people alway notice glanza's and GT's.

feel really bad for you, scumbags:mad:

It has a good alarm pal makes no odds to these cunts an alarm wont stop people bending your door open and stealing your shit.

Jay

Admin
Small tip from the big auto that's left in Belfast every day - remove the inner buttons/snibs from your door cards folks.

They won't bend your doors if there's nothing to aim for. Okay they'll probably bust a window instead but at least she might bite them in the process.

I know it'll not help Corey at this stage but it's worth adding to the thread.

Jay

Jay

Admin
what are inner buttons/snibs jay?

Rip this long bit out. Reduces the chances of a bent door as there's nothing to aim for.

stock8148.jpg

If you have an alarm and wanted to disable the barrels too it's just a matter of removing the rod that connects to the barrel. That means if they punch the lock barrel there isn't anything easy to grab that will release the lock. The way I looked at mine was I just wanted to aggravate/delay the whole process, make them work a bit. I'd take a busted window any day over a wrecked door.

Jay