Car mapped or banzai on my td12 :)

kemnaychris

Member +
Well got car mapped for banzai on Sunday putting some times in

Made 259.6bhp flyhp and 216@ wheels 227.2 lbft @1.4 bar which is max for this turbo

Not bad at all for a td12 external :-D

Cheers to mark@cmb as always and Matty@wallace performance

If your thinking of buying a tongs hybrid I would go the other way n pay for a td12 it had higher boost and when it does come on boast wow is all I can say hold 1.4 from start to finish no lag at all in my car just boost after boost thro the gears :-D

Rory

Lifer
Excellent to hear Chris!
Will be good to see what kind of times it can pull :)

My GT wont be down :(

Rory

danb87

South East England Area Rep
good results there, i did contemplate this turbo before i went td04 but wasn many rsults out there for it. good too see its pushing out good power

kemnaychris

Member +
Cheers Rory :) yeah its a hell of a lot quicker than the tongs hybrids :) u still making a appearance?

Cheers dude yeah I would even pick this turbo over a td04 as no lag at all :) 1.4 is all it has to give but Jesus its mad at that pressure

Think this turbo is a mix of td04 front and wheels and ct12 parts but not 100% only going by what they say online from the people that sell these

kemnaychris

Member +
Cheers I was supprised with that bhp lol

Yeah I was getting gd times with my tongs but this bo would make a mess of a ct9 hybrid :)

Last edited:

kemnaychris

Member +
@Murray yeah hoping for some gd times but got no dif so only 1 wheel but think an taking slicks for front but not 100%

@ turboloon I don't have a price yet but am guessing 100 to 200 but not 100% dude

@ryan-11 yeah can't wait it has some grunt and shove spins in 3rd gear in this extreme heat :D it's boost boost n more boost its a amazing turbo at 1.4

turboloon

Member +
@Murray yeah hoping for some gd times but got no dif so only 1 wheel but think an taking slicks for front but not 100%

@ turboloon I don't have a price yet but am guessing 100 to 200 but not 100% dude

@ryan-11 yeah can't wait it has some grunt and shove spins in 3rd gear in this extreme heat :D it's boost boost n more boost its a amazing turbo at 1.4

cheers loon!!:)..good luck tommorow..:)

kemnaychris

Member +
heres a pic of my dyno sheet for the td12

kev026.jpg

kev025.jpg

Texx

Super Moderator
I'm liking the look of that graph! What engine management are you using?

Don't suppose you've also got a graph for boost pressure? even though it's quite apparent when the TD12 starts to wake up.

What are you using for boost control?

kemnaychris

Member +
Yeah as Marc says :) emanage blue with 2 tial springs

Yeah mate it goes 1.44 from 1st to 5th gear no lag between changes :-D it hits and holds boost amazing I would choose this over a laggy td04 any day

I will put up the afr and injection maps too later tonight