Car was tried last night.

Derek

Lifer
:mad: some low life scum tried my s2000 last night, destroyed the soft top on it and bent the frame out of shape doesn't close now. CCTV is being checked.

JAY_D

Member +
Sorry to hear this mate, my car was tried as well bent the door back still isnt right. Hope cctv helps catch them. Expensive to repair/replace?

AdamB

Member +
Bad news mate, its shit how you never manage to catch them ain't it! God what I would do to someone if they tried it.
Hope it isn't going to cost a bomb to get done bud.

Derek

Lifer
Its such a pain, why couldn't they have smashed the window, the roof is fooked the skin has been cut open and the whole thing is bent out of shape with them trying to force it open, doesn't line up properly anymore nice present for crimbo.:mad: new roofs a quite expensive to replace on the hunt for a second hand hard top now.

Derek

Lifer
Thanks Johnny, got the roof to close properly there now with a bit of adjusting, wonder how much it would be to Re-skin it. Must do a bit of research into it.

corofin12345

Member +
im actually sick of seeing these threads and all in the kildare area, sorry to hear derek but at this stage its nearly time to take the law into our own hands, its has to be the same group of pricks every time.. time to leave a bait car a round up a load of lads to teach these inbreds a lesson..

Derek

Lifer
It happened at 4:10 am and they were gone by 4:15. 2lads in a silver Nissan almera have them on camera. Have to get in enhanced but have a clear shot of one of them. And might have the reg.

dark_knight

Member +
good one Derek.. very good to hear that you made some progress. hope you can get that reg then get the law to ask them a few questions.. 'nicely'.. perhaps with some police batons & boot heels.. :p buggers!

danb87

South East England Area Rep
derek there was one on piston heads for sale last week when i was browsing dude , dont kno if still on there but worth a look dude. sorry too hear this is happening. seems houses are the targets round my way.

Derek

Lifer
Car is now in a secure location, while I debate hard top or soft top not sure what to do. Got a great price on a soft top but paranoid it will happen again.

Got.Boost

Fresh Recruit
I hate low life scum like that we all put our life in to our cars and some price does shit like that

Hope you find them mate

www.glanza.co.uk

Super Mod (極度の調整器)
Sorry to hear that chap.

That's why I never buy a nice car until I have somewhere to park it out of harms way (i.e., in a garage). There's just too many scumbags out there now...

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
fuckin sucks dude :( bastards.. i dont know why there are assholes who have to damage other ppls property... any leads on the cctv?

thank god in malta its not so common... although there are some places which are pretty dodgy..

hope u find the little shit who did it and get justice bro.

kon

lingl9z

Member +
Sorry to hear mate, I always worry that'll happen when I park my car anywhere but my house, one of them worrys you'll have when you've a soft top! - I've a hardtop fitted on my 5 at the minute! Then again nothing to stop them knicking that!

hookie663

Member +
sory to hear mate cant keep anyting good! had my glanza done at end of summer there lucky thow i interupted them at 4 in the morning!