Check your cars M.o.T history...

Stulet-GTT

Member +
Didnt know where to put this so i put it hear and let mod's move it to best section, dont know if its on hear as haven't seen it..

Think this would be a good thing for people looking to buy a EP...

All you need is car reg and V5C reference number put it in an it brings up all previous m.o.t's and what it failed on and advisory's...

http://motinfo.direct.gov.uk/internet/jsp/ECHID-Internet-History-Request.jsp

Not all seller's will tell in's an out's of m.o.t's especially if it failed, this way you can check for your self...

Would make a good sticky so people would see it to check a car they might be buying or one they have now...

Fro

Member +
Pretty good to be fair. I bought my skoda off the guy who mot'd it just a week before hand. Didnt get an advisory ticket with the mot sheet but see it had an advisory for two shit front tyres and fucked rear brake discs. Boy was a dick anyway :haha:

lewism1

Member +
Pretty good to be fair. I bought my skoda off the guy who mot'd it just a week before hand. Didnt get an advisory ticket with the mot sheet but see it had an advisory for two shit front tyres and fucked rear brake discs. Boy was a dick anyway :haha:

u actually "bought" a skoda!? :haha:

Fro

Member +
X2 i heard ur diesel yommer smoked an evo 6 on the way back from knockhill last week :drive::haha:

:haha: I heard that too!! I think it was the torque of the derv just blew the boy away! Or maybe he couldn't see for the reek :haha: