comtec betime 125 turbo timer

Ben89

Lifer
Iv just been given one just wondering if anyone knows anything about them cant find much info. and most importantly is there any wireing diagrams or harnesses avalible for them all input will be repped :)

jam35

Member +
i have got a harness for it mate it came with mine but wont fit on my glanza they are different plugs

Craig_GT

Lifer
I have one of these mate, actually quite good. they do everythin a turbotimer should in my opinion.

DSC01542.jpg

DSC01543.jpg

they have a 10min warm up feature, and auto or manual cool down feature which is good.

as for info, i dont know much either tbh as it was fitted to the car when i bought it.

joy17

Fresh Recruit
I have one of these mate, actually quite good. they do everythin a turbotimer should in my opinion.

DSC01542.jpg

DSC01543.jpg

they have a 10min warm up feature, and auto or manual cool down feature which is good.

as for info, i dont know much either tbh as it was fitted to the car when i bought it.
hallo.... i just to ask... if you have the COMTEC BETIME125 TURBO TIMER diagram???

Ben89

Lifer
An oldy but a goldy. In answer to those concerned if memory serves me right, the turbo timer went in the bin :)

Reactions: Jay