conman: portsmouthep82

stew

Member +
Paid wrong amount to him in error. ignored all contact i've made to him. bare sound heads on this forum but just a warning to anyone dealing with him as this individual obviously ain't trustworthy. if anyone has dealt with him & knows his number or address would be much obliged if you were to getin touch with me. thanks.

whiteglanzav

Member +
yes but you should really have checked the amount you sent before you pressed the button, how much difference are we talking ?

J

*JO*

yes but you should really have checked the amount you sent before you pressed the button, how much difference are we talking ?

still... i once sent nick@td 2 payments by mistake and he happily refunded it that day. we all make mistakes.

xxx

GTWorld

Member +
Also Vinnie_GT Can't be trusted he still owes me money again if any has his contact details address etc be much appreciated if pm'd to me (sorry to spam your thread

stew

Member +
was my fault yeah. didn't add an extra 0 luckily, payed him 2wice in space of ten minutes for the same item without thinkin. don't know what paypal's stance on it is?

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/9388/paypalp.png

he has been online according to his profile. have emailed the lad several times too (ac4ba@hotmail.com). no response. don't have a mobile number or address so i'm f*&%ed i think. :cool:

you would think, being a community forum, you wouldn't get this happen. but nah! its long. this isn't even the 1st time i've been done on here - bought an ep82 before with a 'speedvision hybrid' which turned out to be a standard ct9?

Last edited:

GTWorld

Member +
was my fault yeah. didn't add an extra 0 luckily, payed him 2wice in space of ten minutes for the same item without thinkin. don't know what paypal's stance on it is?

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/9388/paypalp.png

emailed him several times (ac4ba@hotmail.com). no response. don't have a mobile number or address so i'm f*&%ed i think. :cool:

you would think, being a community forum, you wouldn't get this happen. but nah! its long. this isn't even the 1st time i've been done on here - bought an ep82 before with a 'speedvision hybrid' which turned out to be a standard ct9?

It seems that you need to take a lil time to check things before you buy/pay!

pig666eon

Member +
in fairness he didnt **con** you out of any money

he should give you back the money straight off with no probs so he will have to get on and explain

well as explained to one of the administators, you got paypal involved to sort it out when i never received two lots of the money. I think paypal knew it was a mistake or they refunded it back to you as the case got closed. I wish you sent me two lots of the money, got nothing to hide, always selling things on here and getting good feedback!!

Dub-Se7en

Lifer
i think communication is the main downfall here, always best not to leave people hanging, no matter which party is at fault :)

stew

Member +
well as explained to one of the administators, you got paypal involved to sort it out when i never received two lots of the money. I think paypal knew it was a mistake or they refunded it back to you as the case got closed. I wish you sent me two lots of the money, got nothing to hide, always selling things on here and getting good feedback!!

How come you suddenly decided to speak out? The first correspondance i made to which you still haven't responded was 4 weeks ago which screams 'GUILT' to anyone.

And i can't understand how can you chat such shit? You know the payment came out twice and it was no mistake on their part; only mine - I opened a case on each of the two payment i made, as you know. Paypal closed both of the cases because they said it was my error and you hadn't done anything wrong. which might be true in their eyes but in my my eyes you're a thieving pikey shit

you still haven't replied to any of my PMs and emails for the sole reason that you don't want to take responsibility, or more to the point, you don't (and never did) want to pay me back.

but you will get what's coming to you one way or another trust me.

in the meantime for the sake of anyone who happens to buy/sell off this weaseling little prick please just be aware that this character ain't to be trusted!
thanks

stew, sort yourself out you prick, thinking your the big man getting lairy on tgtt.com. what a twat. this may be the reason why i havent responded to a nob like you as you accuse before checking ur facts dickhead. Ive had no problems with anyone but you. Maybe if you sort ur attitude out i would have told u that 4 weeks ago but all u do is get lairy. And ill get whats coming to me will i?? Whats that a threat. ohhh big man. do it then mate. See what happens :) try bulling people aint happening to me mate, duno who else has let u get away with it before u prick.

Stulet-GTT

Member +
I think both of you should take a step back an chill for a mo...

I dont know which one of you is in the wrong and to be truthfull i dont care, but could you keep ya bitching and threat's to each other off the forum as its not real nice for new member's to read...

Hope you guy's can see were im coming from and sort this matter out...

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Surely a Paypal print out would show one of the 2 payments being returned ot not if thats the case?

gv1.3

Admin
I understand you are both feeling hard done by here lads but as said above, step back and take a look at the facts and stop the name calling and aggression as its not getting either of you anywhere.

From what you are saying
-You paid twice
-You got in touch with paypal
-The payee says he didnt get the second paypal payment
-Paypal have closed the case

Arguing back and forth is not going to get you the answers you want. Every paypal transaction has a transaction ID and every paypal dispute has an outcome when it is closed. So what is the outcome? You need to check back with paypal and find out what the outcome of the dispute was.

You can both shout back and forth at each other but its ultimately not getting either of you anywhere. Paypal are the middle man.... you need to check with them what the dispute resolution reason was.

stew

Member +
I dont know which one of you is in the wrong and to be truthfull i dont care, but could you keep ya bitching and threat's to each other off the forum as its not real nice for new member's to read...
Apologies bro but please understand i'm a bit vexed, as anyone would be.

stew, sort yourself out you prick, thinking your the big man getting lairy on tgtt.com. what a twat. this may be the reason why i havent responded to a nob like you as you accuse before checking ur facts dickhead. Ive had no problems with anyone but you. Maybe if you sort ur attitude out i would have told u that 4 weeks ago but all u do is get lairy. And ill get whats coming to me will i?? Whats that a threat. ohhh big man. do it then mate. See what happens :) try bulling people aint happening to me mate, duno who else has let u get away with it before u prick.

playing the victim doesn't rub off too well mate. I'm holdin it down still, only time i ever seemed 'lairy' was weeks after i still got no response from the polite email i sent you and when i knew it was obvious you were ignoring me, as you had clearly been online since i sent it. But i'm glad i've come across as 'lairy' enough to provoke a reply because now you can't just ignore the issue and hope it goes away as you have done for the last month.

an i've actually checked my facts bruv that's why i'm here, now please check yours.

Surely a Paypal print out would show one of the 2 payments being returned ot not if thats the case?

It would mate yeah! but no such thing happened, the lad's blagging it.

My post alone isn't solid evidence of anything that happened, but i've done a bit of digging and found this, which is concrete.

Pictures show the two individual payments i made and all payments sent and received from before the transaction up til this morning (24th October). If the payment did get refunded it would have shown on the received payments section around when the dispute ended (18th September) but there are no received payments of £40. But what would explain this, as stated in their email and which i have circled in red, it relies only on the sellers decency/honesty/good will to refund the double payment (which it also confirms did happen and was not a 'paypal error').

paymentdispute1.png

paymentdispute2.png

paymentdisputeemail.png

paymentreceived.png

paymentsent.png