Corsa VXR

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaronh

Fresh Recruit
i have in the evo left 1 in a pile of dust!! i dont think they are much seem heavy cars

lol any ideal in a starlet or glanza though?

heres there spec

192bhp
0-60 6.7
230nm 170 lb-ft
140mph top speed
1223kg

any ideal what would happen?.. whats the statlet/glanza spec?

a mate has a corsa vxr with full exhaust and remap and has 226bhp and 234nm and he said hes going to dance past me lol

Last edited:

lennyEP82

Member +
in all honesty if i were to put money on it, glanza for me, my friend had a play with 1 keeping to speed limits bearing in mind, in his gsi nova and said there was nothing in it and they arent fast cars by any means

Adam_Glanza

Member +
maybe a standard one but its been remapped etc too..

maybe standard v standard would be different but he wont win imo

aaronh

Fresh Recruit
in all honesty if i were to put money on it, glanza for me, my friend had a play with 1 keeping to speed limits bearing in mind, in his gsi nova and said there was nothing in it and they arent fast cars by any means

a nova gsi i mean come on?
are you sure lol

GT_Neil

Member +
standard v standard then the vxr.

vs my starlet it was abit easy to trash the poor vxl really lol!

Gilly2006

Member +
lol! that forum is funny! one lad saying he beat a glanza running a TD04. at the end of there day, there a vauxhall!!

Toplap

Lifer
thats 860kg(1900lbs) compared to 1223kg(2600lbs).....190 is alot (say 165whp), but i bet with 165bhp (~135whp) in a starlet you would be able to take him, until a certian speed.

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
Just a little reminder ... if any staff member sees any mention of street racing.. even if their just hints, this thread is gone...

so choose ur words wisely lads pls :)

remember its a public forum, anybody can be looking... ;)

kon

Status
Not open for further replies.