couples holiday, suggestions?

scot-ish

Member +
right folks, need some help, told the misses i might need to go out of the uk to get some tax days, and now we're going on holiday lol.

so im looking for anywhere really, all suggestions are welcome, will be going around the 12 july - end of july, just for a week.

prob looking at spending no more than 2k and interested in all inclusives.

cheers

whiteglanzav

Member +
check out adrian hotels group in tenerife.

we stayed in colon guanahani - proper mint service and quiet at night plenty of decent entertainment and a taxi ride from the clubs at veronicas ;)

dellybeans

Member +
Off to hi binimar Menorca, This Friday if all goes well with this volcano ash let you know what its like lol over there.

whiteglanzav

Member +
http://www.adrianhoteles.com/colon_guanahani.php?i=e&CFID=25514285&CFTOKEN=22326451&jsessionid=b030b92758daCC$7E$FA

don't know why the link dunt work though

scot-ish

Member +
I went to Turkey (Olu Deniz) last year with my g/f... we loved it, best holiday we have done. All inclusive hotel near the beach, couldnt fault the food/service etc.
Nice and hot. Cheap as its not the Euro. Ticked all the boxes for us :)

Somewhere to consider mate :beer:

http://images.google.co.uk/images?hl=en&q=olu deniz&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi

Edit: Did you want somewhere that was within the UK? Or worldwide?

no mate, had to be out of the uk, need to acrue some tax days to guarantee gettin mine back lol. turkey sounds quite good, i will have a look into that. cheers

south sheilds

went there last year for summer mate, not what its cracked up to be, everyone talked about washy or summit, went there, was nothing to see, was crap haha

check out adrian hotels group in tenerife.

we stayed in colon guanahani - proper mint service and quiet at night plenty of decent entertainment and a taxi ride from the clubs at veronicas ;)

cheers mate, im gunna look into that aswell, guna book it before she gets the chance to, then i wont end up in a soppy place haha

cheers

Chris.Stewart

Member +
Me and the gf booked a holiday for september this year in Crete...was only about £1200 for a 5 star hotel, half board in a decent location for the 2 of us!

scot-ish

Member +
i think a bit of both derek,

she would be interested in wildlife parks, sight seeing and all that kinda stuff, me im easy, ive seen most of the world, so im not too bothered. but if i tell her to just organise summit and give her my bank card, , she will just say "no, you pick, what if i pick a shit place" so i will just have to organise it lol

cheers

Derek

Lifer
I loved rome, great for site seeing but not really a chill out spot, what about greece or something similar.

scot-ish

Member +
I loved rome, great for site seeing but not really a chill out spot, what about greece or something similar.

see she would love rome, went on bout it for years now, but think im gunna do a month trip in italy next year, drive over, and drive around it, so i might leave it for this year. ive had a look into greece,

ideally somewhere we can go to some aquatic place, wildlife park, and maybe some watersports, jet ski that sort of stuff, but i think in spain you need a jet ski license now to hire?? so i was told, altho sum1 could just be pulling my leg.

cheers

Kusidasi in Turkey is a great place. Went there with the missus a few years ago. Great shopping for here, nice beaches, and if your into history then there is a day trip to Ephesus which was the biggest city in the roman empire outside of rome of course. It was really cool. There are hot springs too but we didnt, too hung over from the night before. Bars are open till 4am and the restaurants are nice and not that expensive and its very friendly

cameroon95

Member +
see she would love rome, went on bout it for years now, but think im gunna do a month trip in italy next year, drive over, and drive around it, so i might leave it for this year. ive had a look into greece,

ideally somewhere we can go to some aquatic place, wildlife park, and maybe some watersports, jet ski that sort of stuff, but i think in spain you need a jet ski license now to hire?? so i was told, altho sum1 could just be pulling my leg.

cheers

You ever thought about the states? Flights are dear but food is cheap and there is loads to do, especially in orlando:cool:

scot-ish

Member +
aye, ave spent a few months there with work, i dont think its for this year, if i went there it would have to be for a month next time, so i could get about, there is so much to try to do in a week, and im only really wanna go away for a week just now, i have a car to save for haha.

cheers.

cameroon95

Member +
aye, ave spent a few months there with work, i dont think its for this year, if i went there it would have to be for a month next time, so i could get about, there is so much to try to do in a week, and im only really wanna go away for a week just now, i have a car to save for haha.

cheers.

Few months for work, lucky bugger. Housten i take it? Aye its easy to get carried away there,plus i put on half a stone last time.:p

turbo-roj

Member +
I went to Turkey (Olu Deniz) last year with my g/f... we loved it, best holiday we have done. All inclusive hotel near the beach, couldnt fault the food/service etc.

http://images.google.co.uk/images?hl=en&q=olu deniz&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi

I've been to Turkey 3 times and going again at end of June, Stayed near Olu Deniz in a resort called Hisoranu which is ace, has everything you need, people are great and friendly.

Was trying to think of somewhere else to go but always end up back at Turkey. My dad's been there 20 times, so he must like it!

danb87

South East England Area Rep

x2 turkeys quality im heading back there this year :rockon: