Crail - Banzai 11th June

Fro

Member +
I was told it's a handling day on the Saturday and quarter mile on the Sunday, anyone know if that's right?

Iain@CRD

Lifer
I was told it's a handling day on the Saturday and quarter mile on the Sunday, anyone know if that's right?

Your spot on Fro, fae Crail website:

11th June 2011 Banzai Track Day

Want to stretch your car, come along to our Full Airfield Track day, test your car on our massive circuit, pounding down those laps with plenty of run-off area if it goes a little wrong

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12th June 2011 Banzai Day

For those who prefer to show n shine then today is your day, Banzai will be on hand to pick the best cars on display. 1/4 mile action all day, looking for the quickest on the strip. Timeattack will be open for those want more than straight line thrills

Fro

Member +
Sunday sounds not bad actually! The time attack bit would be good if it was a decent little circuit!

Your spot on Fro, fae Crail website:

11th June 2011 Banzai Track Day

Want to stretch your car, come along to our Full Airfield Track day, test your car on our massive circuit, pounding down those laps with plenty of run-off area if it goes a little wrong

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12th June 2011 Banzai Day

For those who prefer to show n shine then today is your day, Banzai will be on hand to pick the best cars on display. 1/4 mile action all day, looking for the quickest on the strip. Timeattack will be open for those want more than straight line thrills

Rory

Lifer
Hopefully down id this car starts to work :haha:

If it aint working ill be down with the brothers CRX Turbo. :cool:

leeg22

Member +
well its moted now jst need insurance and tax. need to sell the advans a think to gain the funds for mapping. a hope its gonna be ready for strip action

Murray

Member +
I want a car there this year!
Really want the car ready for this, and the way its going it will be hopefully

Murray