danb87

wesgt

Lifer
bought a signed michael schumacher cap from him, it never showed up, when i asked him about it he told me he sent it. definitely wouldn't buy from him again.

sanchez

Member +
Hmm i bought a few things from Dan, got a Fmic setup and a clifford alarm.
Both turned up fine and well packaged, would buy from again!

Sure theres a good reason behind it mate.

turboflow

Member +
i did a trade on a boot with him and had no problems, there is probs a reason for non delivery, may have just got caught up.

JayEP82

Member +
ive done some good buisness with dan, always pac ked well and delivered quickly. sure there is an explanation.
delivering to ireland can be a knightmare and take ages????

wesgt

Lifer
did he send you proof of postage?

sent me a tracking number, but when i checked it it hadn't arrived in ireland.

i did a trade on a boot with him and had no problems, there is probs a reason for non delivery, may have just got caught up.

this was before christmas! could be a delivery problem, but it was paid for and didn't show up, thats the way i have to look at it. it could have just gotten lost?!

danb87

South East England Area Rep
you even told me you had received it, as your mate had emailed me sayin you hadn payed her for it as it was delivered too het paypal address. but you told me you had sorted it with her an received it.

this was a few months back now so this must be sum retaliation too me neg rep from the other day.

i did do a feedback for you regarding this. at the time.

wesgt

Lifer
nothing was resolved!! i never said i received it, why would i say i got it when i didn't. the cap was for my bro who is a member on here, he'll also come on and say we didn't receive it! i got a tracking number but it said it never reached here never mind got signed for! i'm not a scumbag, if i got the cap i wouldn't be here writing this, so don't pm me calling me a weasel ya gimp

gv1.3

Admin
lads keep it civil please and drop the name calling.

If the package was sent recorded delivery which it sounds like it was then there will be a signature of the person who signed for it.

If there was a tracking number it means the seller sent it, at which point it is out of the sellers hands.

The question now is where does the tracking number say it is? and has anyone contacted the postage company to ask them where it is?

There is no need to make a huge issue out of these situations. There is a limited number of things that could have happened and by the sounds of it none of them have been caused by the buyer or seller so lets stick to facts here.

Also if you have had direct dealings with this seller it is fine to make a comment but I have just deleted a stupid comment from someone and would ask that if you have no direct experience of this seller please keep your comments to yourself.

danb87

lads keep it civil please and drop the name calling.

If the package was sent recorded delivery which it sounds like it was then there will be a signature of the person who signed for it.

If there was a tracking number it means the seller sent it, at which point it is out of the sellers hands.

The question now is where does the tracking number say it is? and has anyone contacted the postage company to ask them where it is?

There is no need to make a huge issue out of these situations. There is a limited number of things that could have happened and by the sounds of it none of them have been caused by the buyer or seller so lets stick to facts here.

Also if you have had direct dealings with this seller it is fine to make a comment but I have just deleted a stupid comment from someone and would ask that if you have no direct experience of this seller please keep your comments to yourself.

admin - as for the name calling i was refering too what his mate said too me, as he used her paypal, an didn pay her. she told me of the situation via an email an that i should be careful as hes a weasel.

few days after i had send it, she 1st emailed me sayin about getting a refund as he had used her account an not paid i told her im sorry the cap has been sent, i said too her that she shud best take it up with wesgt as i only sold as needed car fixed for work asap. an needed some money. i received pms on here from wesgt asking what ddress i sent it too, i told him i sent too the paypal account address, then he started moaning about it saying why send it there when i asked too send too another address, i said well i send it too the paypal addy as for all i know you have just used some1s account.

an im pretty sure thats a paypal rule aswell.

few days past an i receive another pm about the proof of postage, so i sent himn a pic of the receipt with tracking number.

around 2 weeks after i has sent it, i received another email from the paypal account holder, saying she had received the cap, an was waiting for wesgt, too give her the money.

a few days later i received a final email saying wesgt had paid her an she had giving him the cap.

wesgt also said he had received it.

all i can really say is that hes told me one thing, 5 months later, i neg rep him an now hes sayin he didn receive it. whats that about??

slightly coincedental in my opinon.

other members feel free too think what you want off me, but as for you who i have sold stuff too im pretty sure you know im genuine an had no problems with sales.

cheers

dan

wesgt

Lifer
i didn't receive the cap, and as for that girl she said the same. the package never arrived. i'm just using the feedback in the way its intended. i've sold bits to lads on here and they'd be happy to vouch for me, sold a set of wheels to a lad and threw in a greddy boost guage for nothing, so i'm no weasel as you put it. also sending me threatening pm's saying i'm lucky i live in ireland isn't helping the situation. i'm not looking for money back, if he said he sent it then he sent it, i'm just saying i didn't receive it and the girl with the paypal account told me she didn't get it either.

Galen

Lifer
admin - as for the name calling i was refering too what his mate said too me, as he used her paypal, an didn pay her. she told me of the situation via an email an that i should be careful as hes a weasel.

few days after i had send it, she 1st emailed me sayin about getting a refund as he had used her account an not paid i told her im sorry the cap has been sent, i said too her that she shud best take it up with wesgt as i only sold as needed car fixed for work asap. an needed some money. i received pms on here from wesgt asking what ddress i sent it too, i told him i sent too the paypal account address, then he started moaning about it saying why send it there when i asked too send too another address, i said well i send it too the paypal addy as for all i know you have just used some1s account.

an im pretty sure thats a paypal rule aswell.

few days past an i receive another pm about the proof of postage, so i sent himn a pic of the receipt with tracking number.

around 2 weeks after i has sent it, i received another email from the paypal account holder, saying she had received the cap, an was waiting for wesgt, too give her the money.

a few days later i received a final email saying wesgt had paid her an she had giving him the cap.

wesgt also said he had received it.

all i can really say is that hes told me one thing, 5 months later, i neg rep him an now hes sayin he didn receive it. whats that about??

slightly coincedental in my opinon.

other members feel free too think what you want off me, but as for you who i have sold stuff too im pretty sure you know im genuine an had no problems with sales.

cheers

dan

At this stage we dont care about the money!
The fact is the cap never showed up. Im good friends with the person who's paypal we used and she swore to me that she didnt get the cap either.

danb87

i didn't receive the cap, and as for that girl she said the same. the package never arrived. i'm just using the feedback in the way its intended. i've sold bits to lads on here and they'd be happy to vouch for me, sold a set of wheels to a lad and threw in a greddy boost guage for nothing, so i'm no weasel as you put it. also sending me threatening pm's saying i'm lucky i live in ireland isn't helping the situation. i'm not looking for money back, if he said he sent it then he sent it, i'm just saying i didn't receive it and the girl with the paypal account told me she didn't get it either.

as ive explained, she said she received it, then you even said you had. end off an yea i will threat as i wont be made a mug out off, as i said this is only down too be neg repping you, 5 months without sayin that even shows. people dont just "let things go when it comes too money" FACT.

i gave you my address wes, if you wanna follow it up let me know when your on your way over an ill make sure im home.

now i aint gunna bother expalinin anymore, peole think what you want. dont let this clown fool you tho.

cheers for the postive replies lads also

wesgt

Lifer
as ive explained, she said she received it, then you even said you had. end off an yea i will threat as i wont be made a mug out off, as i said this is only down too be neg repping you, 5 months without sayin that even shows. people dont just "let things go when it comes too money" FACT.

i gave you my address wes, if you wanna follow it up let me know when your on your way over an ill make sure im home.

now i aint gunna bother expalinin anymore, peole think what you want. dont let this clown fool you tho.

cheers for the postive replies lads also

threaten away lol at the end of the day, you were paid for the cap, it didn't arrive, you keep saying it was received, which your gonna do anyway. mods can lock this up, i'm not gonna be threatened by some fool that took my money and didn't send the goods.

we're not looking for money back, just to let people know.

ps whats the point of this feedback thing if a mod can pick and choose what goes up, very one sided.

Philip0694

Member +
EP82 window motor

Hi Dan thanks for the motor, top condition works perfect. Well packed and received the parcel the very next day!! Will def buy from you again cheers again.

Rep added!!
Phil.