Dantheman...pics of your GT28 gear!!!

wickedep

Trader
hey mate..
i only got your downpipe back from the polishers this evening..so no chance of shipping it out today. i will send it out first thing monday morning. here's a few pics of your manifold and downpipe with the plumb-back.

weprmonzillakit2.jpg

weprmonzillakit.jpg

enjoy..

sacha
wickedEP Racing

wickedep

Trader
thats one of our custom Gt-series hybrids mate..capable of 350-370whp. it was on my car earlier but a bit laggy at full swing by 5500rpm..but now i have a new much improved GT-series hybrid which we've devoloped capable of 400whp which spools quicker than the one in the pic above. we've been experimenting with our garrett's for a while now for my race car since nothing off the shelf will suit our requirements :)

sacha
wickedEP Racing

Jay

Admin
Looks mighty impressive Sach, how's that little blue machine of yours in the background going?

wickedep

Trader
hey jay,
it doesnt hey used very often but its going pretty well. changing the cam set up slightly next month and then more tuning. 400 is the magic number i want :)

sacha
wickedEP Racing

Phil

Super Moderator
hey jay,
it doesnt hey used very often but its going pretty well. changing the cam set up slightly next month and then more tuning. 400 is the magic number i want :)

sacha
wickedEP Racing

sacha, could we please have more pictures of that ep? think the site has too few big hp ep82's(or at least member threads etc!)

dantheman's setup looks LOVELY..... :)

Phil

dantheman

Member +
top stuff sacha thanks for letting us know ;)

james im not a fan of 'all show and no go' like you are :haha: would rather have a micra look alike than a car that has a starship enterprise bodykit :kiss:

wickedep

Trader
dantheman...all this is going in a nissan micra(aka march) ????

sacha
wickedEP Racing

ps: thanks for the nice comments guys..i do have some pics of the car..but its not a 100% complete..i will put some pics up soon.

wickedep

Trader
also lads,
i am really very sorry to dissapoint...i've had a few inquiries after this thread went up regarding out gt-series hybrids..would like to add that they are not for sale at this moment. we are however hoping to release a very special 350whp kit sometime early next year..very similar to the one you see on the pics above..will have more details in time to come. many thanks..

sacha
wickedEP Racing