Dealing with Moldie - Need some help

Rik

Member +
Hey guys, not sure where else to post this so if it's in wrong section can someone move it :) cheers. Anyway, my problem is that i've dealt with someone on the old forum in this thread:

http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/old/viewthread.php?tid=39613

I sent him £20 for his front indicators and he said when he would recieve the money he would send them the same day, an the money went into his account on the 20th and he's read the u2u saying that.

So it's been 9days and I haven't heard anything from him :\ just wondering if anyone knows him and has a way to contact him? I don't think he's signed up to the new site? Also, has anyone else in that thread bought something and recieved it? Just worried about getting ripped off! Thanks guys!

Rik

Member +
BUMP! No one can help? :( Some people must have bought something from him lol. Suggestions on what to do anyone?!

Jay

Admin
Hey Rik,

I've moved this to an appropriate section and edited the title a little. Hopefully you can get some feedback on this one.

I'd advise you use the U2U system on the old site to try to make contact.

Keep us posted,

Jay

im not sure whats going on with him, i was arranging to buy some parts from him then i sent him a u2u regarding payment on the 20th and i havnt heard from him since :mad:

Rik

Member +
He's still got an U2U on the old site that hasn't been read, but he's not been online since the 21/8. Hopefully he's just having computer/net troubles and hasn't run off! Will keep you updated! Hoping that someone has dealt with him before and got a contact number etc :)

Lee C

Member +
I bought a bumper, exhaust and fogs lights from him. I met him very local to me and was fine. I had no problems...

Rik

Member +
That's made me feel better :) You wouldn't happen to have his number would you? Would be easier for me to go and pick them up I think! :p

Lee C

Member +
No sorry i had it on my phone but have since deleted his number.

Good luck, maybe he has'nt found this forum yet.

Rik

Member +
Cheers mate, I just think maybe his net/comp might be fooked cos he would have found this site as it directs you to this one? Hmm we'll see what happens!

Rik

Member +
Update on the situation - I went to the nationwide bank where I deposited the money and they couldn't give me any contact details for him obviously but said that I could write a letter and they would send it to his address, so I wrote a letter etc and got that sent off by them.

Hopefully I will get contacted by him soon, but they said if no reply in a week go to the police...dunno if it's worth it for £20 as they probably won't do much about it! But it could have been £20 towards some other indicators I guess.

Will update if any new info :)

lanxter

Member +
what type of payment did they send it as at the bank?

depending on the type of payment your bank can recall it.

Rik

Member +
Well I went into the bank with who he is with and just put the money into his account that way, he's added me on msn though cos his name has changed on it so might be in with some luck!

Rik

Member +
Just rang him now and he's been working away and just got back past couple days. Said he just found out not all his parcels got sent or something from the post office as he had tried sending too many? So he has to go down and send some that were left over...hopefully will see my parcel arrive soon haha! :D