Defi Din Gauges For Sale - Nr Mint Condition, £275 inc Special Delivery - No Offers

For sale: Defi Din Gauges

Item Condition: Near mint, have been used by previous owner from brand new for less than 1k miles. Unused by myself.
Have been previously fitted in an EP82 but item condition shows careful installation and care was carried out.
Gauge din unit shows very small signs of installation on sides but this is expected. Gauge front/face is unscratched.
Everything was in full working order upon removal and all sensors/senders and wiring/power cables/manuals/original box are all included.

Price and price conditions: £275 + 4% paypal fees or send as gift. First to pm has first refusal on both uksc and tgtt.

Extra Info: White Face - Green Illumination. Will fit all cars with standard din space and an excellent space saving solution. Also looks fantastic.
These gauge oil temps/oil pressure/water temps. Three of the most important aspects.

Reason for sale is I need the funds to go towards something else so needs must unfortunately.
An excellent opportunity for someone to get this flash unit into their EP for a decent price without the hassle of import duty.
Buyer will not be disappointed in item condition. These are the real deal and in the UK ready to post to your door.

Pictures:
DSCF4962.jpg

DSCF4964.jpg

DSCF4966.jpg

Vids
Daytime
Nightime

Contact Details: Via pm - Serious inquiries only please. Please leave contact number for faster communication as I work some evenings.

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Next Working Day Special Delivery included in price for UK buyer (preferred). Item will be packed very well and sent in sturdy box.

Last edited: