diesel in a gt!!dont do it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CaL

as above!!did it earlier Lmao....spent all day cleaning it out....

C

CaL

yes please dave....lol yeah its all good now....i shat me pants when it died lol

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
:shoot::shoot:

how did you manage that,were you filling it for your auld lad or out of a can??...

C

CaL

filled it up out of a can....thought it was petrol....i have 4 cans you see/....3 square green ones and 1 red one...so i used the red one Lmao

Adam_Glanza

Member +
only can say deserves you right lol.

why would u need 2 fill it up if you aint driving it? your blato sum non lisenced non insured prick that drives illegal. it aint clever mate dont do it

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
filled it up out of a can....thought it was petrol....i have 4 cans you see/....3 square green ones and 1 red one...so i used the red one Lmao

what happens when an old lady is croosing the road next year and you put your foot on the gas instead of the brake....whack..

Adam_Glanza

Member +
so why isnt his dad filling up at a petty station instead of him using jerry cans? lol. dont be daft of course he does drive it infront of his mates

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
so why isnt his dad filling up at a petty station instead of him using jerry cans? lol. dont be daft of course he does drive it infront of his mates

don't accuse him until proven guilty,did you see him do this ..or use language that is un-needed...and i'm not daft..i think the good of people until proven guilty...i had to do this a few times for my auld lad in his car because he didn't fill up in time...

C

CaL

no one drives it....i drive it on a farm who is owned by my grandads friend....and ocasionally go over the empty industrial estate when no ones there......anyway who said my dad drives it?he works 24/7 so cant.....adam mate id like to meet you.....when you meet me you will have a different change in your mind hopefully.....i dont know what kind of person you think I am....but you cant really comment as you HAVNT met me.....thnks dan btw

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.