Dispute - TurboJim

J25GTi

Lifer
Just to let everyone know, that he has had my payment for a clutch i bought off him for nigh on two months now, no recieved item, and no refund has been issued, i have been in contact with him numerous times over the last month and have not had any satisfactory responses...

Slow reply to my PM's, or not replying at all, as i know he has been online the last few days etc to have seen them.

So I am escalating this further, and will proceed to carry on escalating it the longer this goes on.

I want my money back now, you have had it for long enough, now sort it out...

I dont know what has gone wrong recently, but there are so many bad deals going on...

turboloon

Member +
feel for ye bud i got stung with a fucked fuel pump..that was supposedly 'brand new'...no refund either out of pocket to the tune of 55quid which in hind sight i should've just spent another tenner and got a brand new one(which i did so my uprated pump ended up costing me 114 quid....due to me being out of pocket for the pump i bought from glanza97..)

on my life, im a member of a few owners club and it seems that this is the only one where week after week people seem to get stung, its a piss take. i know J25gti and hes a nice lad. and i know sum others on here to tht are nice people.

it just seems this forum is also full of cunts to rip u off its a joke.

fortunatly ive been lucky on here and havnt been swindled

Phil

Super Moderator
turbojim always was spot on online.

im sure he will come through with the money or the product.

pity that these things happen mind you.

with me if i really needed something for the car i sourced it from NI and picked it up (from the local ep heads. jay chris ed ted weejohn moffet) or paid the money to a big company like dave B/ecc or mik@monster. then you sure that you will have what you need when you need it.

id only take a chance on private sales on ebay or on here if it was a random part that i wasnt stuck without like a dumpvalve or td04.

Phil

J25GTi

Lifer
on my life, im a member of a few owners club and it seems that this is the only one where week after week people seem to get stung, its a piss take. i know J25gti and hes a nice lad. and i know sum others on here to tht are nice people.

it just seems this forum is also full of cunts to rip u off its a joke.

fortunatly ive been lucky on here and havnt been swindled

Thanks mate, Appreciate it!

It is a piss take, i will be getting the police involved and court action etc if this is not resolved in the next couple of days...

It is a piss take, its like i bought a clutch, and its not arrived, And i want my refund NOW

I wil not go away because you ignore me, this is only going to get escalated further if i do not get a refund

corofin12345

Member +
turbojim always was spot on online.

im sure he will come through with the money or the product.

pity that these things happen mind you.

with me if i really needed something for the car i sourced it from NI and picked it up (from the local ep heads. jay chris ed ted weejohn moffet) or paid the money to a big company like dave B/ecc or mik@monster. then you sure that you will have what you need when you need it.

id only take a chance on private sales on ebay or on here if it was a random part that i wasnt stuck without like a dumpvalve or td04.

Phil

x2... i never used paypal and never will tbh.. buy a dumpvalve for 100euro and never see the money again or spend 20 on petrol and collect it.. i travell for all my parts or source them close if i can

billybob

Untrusted Seller
turbojim is spot on with selling parts mybe pm him again nice fella im sure he must of forgot or something:confused:

Phil

Super Moderator
Thanks mate, Appreciate it!

It is a piss take, i will be getting the police involved and court action etc if this is not resolved in the next couple of days...

It is a piss take, its like i bought a clutch, and its not arrived, And i want my refund NOW

I wil not go away because you ignore me, this is only going to get escalated further if i do not get a refund

i understand the frustration. im only saying that though your pissed he might be doing everything he can right now to sort the problem.

calm. getting angry wont help.

i hope you get your money or product asap.

Phil

J25GTi

Lifer
turbojim is spot on with selling parts mybe pm him again nice fella im sure he must of forgot or something:confused:

Maybe, we shall see what happens, i have sent him upwards of 10 PM's recently, so we shall see

i understand the frustration. im only saying that though your pissed he might be doing everything he can right now to sort the problem.

calm. getting angry wont help.

i hope you get your money or product asap.

Phil

He might be, but Some kind of response so i know this would be helpful...

Sorry, been a bad day and this has really just topped it off, Well, i have no need for the item now, so a refund would be the best option!

Thanks for everyones input

J25GTi

Lifer
Still no refund, contacted him, and he has told me a moderator has told him not to refund me, so if said moderator could contact me, as i want my money back.

It is a legal obligation that he has to refund me. It is for him to claim the money back from the courier company AFTER he has refunded me.

GTnomez

Member +
I think that it is stupid to hear that he wont refund you due to a mod saying so.

:homer:

Hope you get your money back dude

J25GTi

Lifer
From what I understand it isn't as clear cut as that, most stories do have another side.

Well, if you know something i dont?

Item not recieved, been delivered somewhere, but not to me. So unless you know something i dont...

Untrusted Seller - TurboJim

I don't understand why when we have had other members not delivering items, the threads have been 40 pages long and a massive uproar until people get refunded yet this case has recieved basically no attention.

So what has happened, was the item sent? What company was it with if so? Was it delivered to an incorrect address? Was it delivered at all? Is there a proof of delivery document?

How was payment sent?