Dyno print out.

Mental Mouse

Member +
98 Glanza
Full Blitz Nurspec Exhaust - HKS Actuator - HKS Airfilter - Magnacore Leads
everything else is standard, its running apexi fc ecu and the guy i brought it off says it has not been remapped with this management on there.

Should i be making more??

cars048.th.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

nazzurro19

Member +
what boost ya running and having a new standalone ecu plugged in with no map is guna be a bit stupid them ecus are like £1000 lol go get it mapped to 1 bar with suporting mods and ya may see 200bhp

but yeah thats pretty low i got 155bhp at 0.56 bar

Mental Mouse

Member +
what boost ya running and having a new standalone ecu plugged in with no map is guna be a bit stupid them ecus are like £1000 lol go get it mapped to 1 bar with suporting mods and ya may see 200bhp

but yeah thats pretty low i got 155bhp at 0.56 bar

0.9 bar give or take slightly!

Mental Mouse

Member +
Think i can remember the bloke saying it was turned up by him on the actuator, Think i need a remap just to be safe more than anything else!

Mental Mouse

Member +
yeah defiantly i thought ecus would be blank and u put a base map on it so it cud be runnin a really shitty afr etc

Im thinking the same pal, i can see it being all over the show! He did say it wants doing when i bought it, said it was running a little rich. It does pop quite abit on after run and idles a tad lumpy. Hmmmm....

Fro

Member +
As above, id be getting that thing checkout asap to see how its fuelling. You will benefit greatly from a decent map on that ecu.
Is the manifold standard!? Cause id be looking to port it or change it before something shits itself! A decat will help you out too if theres not one on there along with a front mount intercooler

Mental Mouse

Member +
As above, id be getting that thing checkout asap to see how its fuelling. You will benefit greatly from a decent map on that ecu.
Is the manifold standard!? Cause id be looking to port it or change it before something shits itself! A decat will help you out too if theres not one on there along with a front mount intercooler

both manifolds are standard, front mount is coming soon along with decat and exhaust manifold. But i think a remap is the first thing just to be safe

nazzurro19

Member +
well the standard manifold has a restrictor so if i was u id turn down the boost before ya melt piston , first thing is get ya mani ported or buy a decent manifold

Mental Mouse

Member +
Mods are coming soon, stainless mani and decat, air filter relocation and a front mount intercooler. Then it's down to Tuning developments for a mapping session on the rollers!

What do you think she's going pull?

AdDaMan

Member +
will make between 185-200 at 1bar :)

i dont understand why the previous owner would fit a PFC and not get it mapped though?! the base map is wank..

Mental Mouse

Member +
Intercooler is now on along with decat and manifold, also meshed the turbo. Turned the boost down to 11psi. Before I put the fmic on I was getting boost creep but since it's been on it's stopped! Is there still any need to port the waste gate? Mapping next month :)

Mental Mouse

Member +
How can mesh be more restrictive? There is no fibre filter behind the mesh as is on a normal cone/shroom filter! It flows air more freely when meshed..

Mental Mouse

Member +
I was getting about 2/3psi of creep with the turbo meshed and top mount on there, swapped to the front mount and this eliminated the creep according to the gauge.