dyno result guys plese seee thiiiiis! quickly HEEELP EMERGENCY

luimivrs

Member +
:confused::confused::confused: hey guys i put on the dyno and it produce 112 whp and 117 lb of torque when i put full trotthle the car open to 9.68 psi of boost then gradually it goes down to 6.56 psi the air fuel ratio was lean when he put the 9 psi on 13.X something them when he goes down to 6 the air fuel ratio goes to 11.6x something

two question first was the idel air fuel ratio for MORE HORSEPOWER and why the car its gradually loosing boost ?? ( its no leaking from any pipe ) maybe with a boost controller it would hold more the boost?? and the wastegate its no cracked the car dosent smoke or anything

Mods: ct9 oem,fuel preesure regulator,2jz fuel pump,uprated down pipe and 2.5 to the back, front mount intercooler ( and the high low boost sensor its gone it was remored dont know)

( pls check the picture of the air fuel on the middle and the buttom is for the boost)

im planning to go to the track on saturday i want to fix this )

Your afr's look ok to me but i'm not an expert. Your power figure isn't that bad with the little mods you have done to the car and the fact that you are leaking boost.
I would say your boost problem may be a weak actuator and is being push open higher up in the rev range. A HKS actuator should fix the problem, a boost controller will just hide the problem. If you fix the boost problem you should see a big improvement in the way the car drives

finx

Member +
i didnt read all of that but boost drop off at the top end is perfectly normal on a ct9 turbo. This is due to the size of the exhaust wheel and housing, and the small waste gate port also is a major contributing factor. A 38mm external waste gate (of reputable brand) will benefit your cause a fair amount but it will not solve the problem as even my own ct9 drops off boost at the top end (i plan to fix this on the next tune).

to solve the problem basically do the following:

external waste gate with aftermarket exhaust manifold
electronic boost controller which is capable of variable duty cycle control. even better would be an after market stand alone computer with integrated boost controller

the AFR's richening up at the top end is due to the lowering boost pressures, stable pressures will mean stable AFR's (air fuel ratio)

cheers
Ryan