Dyno results on a ct9

milooo

Member +
After months of planning, getting money, fixing car, i've finally had it all set up. I'm considering a Td04. After looking at all my mods and what its currently pushing out. Any suggestions of where a Td04 would put me?

Following mods:

Full 5zigen exhaust system
HKS Actuator
Toyosports Inlet Manifold
Toyosports Decat Downpipe
HDi FMiC
Blitz LM Induction Kit
NGK Iridium Spark Plugs
Uprated Walbro Fuel Pump
Sytec Fuel Pressure Regulator

Running at .9 bar 10psi @ 172.9hp had it done at dyno dynamics at Alan Jeffreys. Is this reasonable for the ct9 with the following mods? They told me a Turbo Smart boost controller would see it up to 190?

Let me know what you think, cheers guys!

milo

good result mate i had 190bhp on similiar set up at 1 bar with blitz ecu i'm not using a boost controller i'm using hks actuator to adjust boost

Last edited:

96v

Member +
everyone goes tdo4, lol!!! im going to aim for the highest i possibly can with a hybrid ct9 and see where it gets me, im about 180 break at .7 bar and i love the boost being readily available as soon as i hit the throttle :)

superspat

Member +
i had a custom built ct9 hybrid and it was 216bhp at 1.1bar on a FCD and fuel preassure regulator, with a piggy bk ecu they reckon they could of got me a extra 5/10 minium and was at 1.1 bar before i hit 3000rpm