E-manage blue installation?

Hi there guys and girls,

I really want to fit my e-manage with injector and ignition harness myself and save some pennies, i know a few of u on here have fitted them before and are all running sweet (i assume) could someone please post a guide to installing it as it would help soooo much. or any info would be great.

cheers graham

Nick@TD.co.uk

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.TuningD
Best info is buy a field harness mate, wire it into that and also look on the net for the ecu diagrams and the emanage diagrams then match them up easiest way matey.

yer ive been looking on the net but i cant find any ep82 specific instructions thats the main problem, the field harness is defo on the cards tho bud.

ok this is what me and a tuner came up with on another forum then he seemed to give up on me lol, could someone try and complete this missing pieces for me?

e-manage pin out:

untitled-1.jpg

ep82 pinout:

89661-10100.gif

and these are the wires we have and the ones i need:

connector 1:

power = pin 9 on my ecu
ground = pin 24 "
rpm = pin 7 "
throttle = ?
airflow in put = ?
airflow output = ?

injector #1 = 12 "
injector #2 = 25 "
injector #3 = ?
injector #4 = ?
injector ground = ?

connector 2:

power trans for #1, #4 input = ?
power trans for #1, #4 output = ?
power trans for #2, #3 input = ?
power trans for #2, #4 output = ?

the ?'s are the ones i need to work out.

cheers dudes graham

sx_turbo

Lifer
Have You Got Instructions Mate? If Not Go On There Website And Download Them The Diagram Is In There.

no mate a bought the kit second hand, i looked on the website and couldnt find any instructions for a 4efte.

someone must be able to help.

yer dude ive got the same thing for the e-manage blue, but the thing is theres some wires that i would of thought where really needed but they dont match with anything on the 4efte pinout if that make sense.

cheers for the input tho dude its much appreciated.

Gee

Member +
Dont think you will find specific instructions for 4EFTE as the E-manage is universal. You just go by the ECU wires I believe?

sx_turbo

Lifer
Dont think you will find specific instructions for 4EFTE as the E-manage is universal. You just go by the ECU wires I believe?

looking through the instruction manual, the diagram layouts are the same as the APEXI SAFC instructions.

the part is universal, but there is specific wiring diagrams.

connector 1:

throttle = ?
airflow in put = ?
airflow output = ?
injector #3 = ?
injector #4 = ?
injector ground = ?

(ignition harness) connector 2:

power trans for #1, #4 input = ?
power trans for #1, #4 output = ?
power trans for #2, #3 input = ?
power trans for #2, #4 output = ?

these are the wires that'll be left over on the emanage side of things, any ideas where these get joined into on my ecu? or are they useless and to be left off?

WallaceGlanza

Member +
Here is the wiring diagram I did for my glanza using both the ignition and injector harness's:

Then this diagram shows the three different ecu's for the 4efte starlet,

T-6 is for the MT EP82 Mk1-3 (89-95) and AT EP82 Mk1-2 (89-91)

T-7 is for the AT EP82 Mk3 (92-95) (Quadlight)

T-9 is for the EP91 both MT and AT

[Click on either image to enlarge]

So simply select the ecu suited to your GT then alter the diagram to suit.;)

And yes there are a lot of wires left over on the emanage harness.