Elgin meet 14th of april

mark1991

Member +
Hello lads,

We have set a date for a meet in elgin at the arc car wash car park it is next to burger king. We are trying to get some of the shire lads to go up there as i know there are a few starlets up there. would like to get a good convoy from aberdeenshire to go up.

here is some extra info:

Ashgrove Road, Elgin, Morayshire. follow the A96 all the way and turn on to Ashgrove Road when in elgin. Easy peasy taiwanese you can miss burger king!

Untitled.jpg

1.MARK1991
2.BACONFRYS
3.GARY91
4.rwdrev
5.fletty
6.jordk
7.Chris.Stewart

FIT YOU GUYS KNOW OF OTHER GUYS WANTING TO COME PUT THERE NAMES DOWN.

Last edited:

mark1991

Member +
come on lads get you names down dont be shy we have all the meets in Aberdeen time for a wee change???

Chris.Stewart

Member +
spoke to chris (kemnaychris) tonight about this, is it just starlets or a big meet like the tsg one was?

put me down as a maybe

rwdrev

Member +
hope weathers better 2moz, cos i have been out in the pissn rain all week, dont fancy standing around in the rain again at night, lol

Jordk

Fresh Recruit
Yeah I didn't go to Wallace lol. Decided to play with my car instead :/
What time we all heading up? Where we all meeting for the convoy?

Last edited:

baconfrys

Member +
shame my engine was in bits and car abandined in my drive lol next time al be in the photo too, thanks to all who showed up hopefully get another once am up and running again!! hope use got home ok!

mark1991

Member +
aye all fine, as soon as i got nome the bolt fixing the actuator to the wastegate flap went missing lol wastegate wide open