EP specific Blitz SS Dump Valve Wanted

I'm after a genuine starlet specific Blitz SS Dump Valve with the efi pipe adaptor/flange and all bits and pieces as I'll be using tmic.

Preferably after a mint working example same as the one in the pic.

16746025.jpg

Cheers
Joz

hubbygt

Member +
I have the blitz one your after joz. Just waiting on my new bob arriving but if you willing to wait a week at most it'll be for sale so it's yours if you want it mate? Il get a pic in Wednesday when I'm home again if you want?

Hi mate.

I'd defo be willing to wait :)

Am after one complete (trumpet/hotpipe etc) in the best possible working and cosmetic condition..

Please pm me when you have pics and a price.

Cheers
Joz

ragz

Member +
Could you pm me what version and what comes with it/condition etc rags?

Cheers
Joz

its the ssqv(bullet face) comes with adapter so all youll need is some vacuum pipe and silicone hose to go from your intercooler pipe to the ssqv its in good condition will need a little polish if your a perfectionist

makes a unique sound looks good and also very reliable unlike the blitz were the diaphram gets worn out over time which will lead to boost leak

hubbygt

Member +
Hi mate.

I'd defo be willing to wait :)

Am after one complete (trumpet/hotpipe etc) in the best possible working and cosmetic condition..

Please pm me when you have pics and a price.

Cheers
Joz

I only have the bob and a normal fitting for a fmic setup basicly a flange and a hose, so no hot pipe buddy. Well it's there if you want it so let me know and I'll let you know when it's ready to go?

I only have the bob and a normal fitting for a fmic setup basicly a flange and a hose, so no hot pipe buddy. Well it's there if you want it so let me know and I'll let you know when it's ready to go?

The hotpipe isn't important as long as the bov itself is near mint and has the trumpet. :) Pm me a price please mate.

rags - thanks a lot for the info mate, I'm settling for a Blitz just for now and a SSQV III later.

Spartacus - You have pm.

Cheers
Joz

Last edited: