Extremely Negative Feedback UKSO - JTStarlet92

EP91_Chris

Member +
Just a heads up for you guys.

I recently agreed to purchase some parts of JTStarlet92, as the parts where body pannels, I arrange a local haulage company to collect the goods from his property.

There was plenty of communication and confrimation of times, down to the hour. As with the variables in arranging collections, traffic etc, it was agred the driver would be at the property between 3 & 4.

Everything went smoothly up until 2 o'clock when the driver attempted to call and arrange an exact time, however the phone number provided went straight to voicemail.

I received a call from the haulage company to confrim the contact number, all correct. I attempted to call between 2:00pm & 3:45 only to receive the voicemail message.

The HGV driver (45ft trailer with a forklift) could not access the address given, although parked and called at the address, to receive no response.

I am sure anyone can appreciate the strict laws which HGV drivers must adhere to and therefore the driver could only remain at the property for 25 mins before having to leave to reach his next collection.

I received a further call from the haulage company at 4:30pm adving the collection could not be completed. As the haulage company adhered to their schedule and agreement, I am not able to obtain a refund for the costs, which leaves me out of pocket.