Fishy89GT ...........

Chachito

Member +
Guys I know this is not the place to post this but I've tried many ways and its like nobody cares.

Look the ones who allready know I've posted many times about the quadlights it's been now 5 months since I've paid this guy to recieve my quadlamps, cornerlights and brackets.

First he told me he had probs with the customs that the parts got stock there and he would be recieveing them soon so since he told me that 4 months has past and I've pmed him he responded. He told me that he did not recieve anything yet and in that case I said to him is it possible to get a refund, he said yes that if I could give him one week to solve this (told me 2 weeks ago) and if in 1 week he did not recieve the parts he would refund me. That same week when supposedly he would figure something out I've pmed him again and I was told that he just got the items and he would send them next day that was one week ago now I'm trying to contact still nothing he doesn't seem to come online that often.

Cheers guys is there someone willing to help I will apreciate

Last edited:
a bump in 12 minutes jeez lol :)

Too be honest its not really much that the general member can do even tho you could be getting done.

What needs to happen is for you to contact admin then you fishy and them sort it out.

Chachito

Member +
well guys tried to contact gv1.3 but tells me that he does not recieve pm's

Look the whole prob is I do not live in the UK otherwise I have took my own precautions but since I'm down here in the caribbean and can't do sh*t only thing I can do is posting and see if someone is willing to help me out

AntEP82

Member +
Hi mate, fishy is a mate of mine and is a decent, genuine guy. I live round the corner from him but currently at uni in london. i'm bk on friday so will have a word with him n see wot the problem is. Sure there is another side to the story :)

GTdan

In The Closet
well guys tried to contact gv1.3 but tells me that he does not recieve pm's

Look the whole prob is I do not live in the UK otherwise I have took my own precautions but since I'm down here in the caribbean and can't do sh*t only thing I can do is posting and see if someone is willing to help me out

dylan has pmd turned off due to too many pms being recieved.

but send an email to that.

to be honest they cant really do much, cant realease any information about him due to data protection etc.

Urmmm i think his brother comes on here - robsr?? dont quote me on that though.

Chachito

Member +
ok mate thnx cheers would like to know what happen I donot like to blame people but I mean damn man what's going?

Atleast say some you know what I mean?

Cheers AntEP82

Last edited:

GTdan

In The Closet
i know what you mean - hopefully this will get cleared up quickly and resolved for you :)

ive had stuff go missing in the post myself - crap when your out of pocket./

Chachito

Member +
the hard part is I do not get paid in pounds I get paid in guilders which is less worth then pound for 1 pound i need 2.83 guilders which is alot of money for a student you can do the math if I need to buy something that costs 255GBP is almost 3 times de amount.

AntEP82

Member +
I can appreciate it must be frustrating especially as you're in another country. Will do my best to sort it out for ya

Chachito

Member +
No but serously I really need that money or atleast the parts to sell them here in Curacao and get on to pay my mommy that is one of the people who borrowed me money to finish my car cause need my car for school and my part time job since they are far from my home I really need the car to be running.