For sale oem front door cards with speaker pods ep82 (reduced)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have for sale a set of front oem door speakers/doorcards .they include 2 speakers & all mounting brackets and a few of the screws needed to fit them. i got them i a job lot of parts and was going to fit them to my car but never did

Condition: doorcards are mint & speakers unknown as iv never tryed them look good no tears or rips

price:sold

pm me for more details

P1170094.jpg

P1170092.jpg

P1170095.jpg

Last edited:

pc18

North West England Area Rep.
cant believe these havent sold! i searched for ages looking for a set for my old gt! i will ask my mate if he wants them. he said something about them ages ago.

pc18

North West England Area Rep.
haha i had forgot. i buy that much stuff and sell a few bits now and again i loose track.
What a pain in the arse it was for me fitting these without the full setup your selling. i had to cut out the door cards and attach the pods and then hack the inside of the door out! but with the brackets it will all just bolt in = job done!

haha i had forgot. i buy that much stuff and sell a few bits now and again i loose track.
What a pain in the arse it was for me fitting these without the full setup your selling. i had to cut out the door cards and attach the pods and then hack the inside of the door out! but with the brackets it will all just bolt in = job done!

i no there's even plugs in ur door looms
or there were in mine

Status
Not open for further replies.