For sale/ Wanted......

Stulet-GTT

Member +
As you know you have to have 50 posts or more to sell somink, which is ok as it stops people sighning up just to sell stuff..

Can you not also do this for replieing to a wanted thread???

Basically you cant post in a wanted thread until you have more than 50 posts???

I have just replied to a wanted thread an as normal i have to wait for a mod to check replie is ok to post, this is ok but sometimes a mod might not be on for a day or so (they do have lifes to live) an by then it may be to late to help someone out as they gone an spent to much on somink where's they could of got it cheaper on hear from member...

What do ya think???

nazzurro19

Member +
theres been a few times when ive had sutin someone wants and then im too late, lost out helping someone and making a bit of money, and also ive bever once seen my replys in the for sale threads etc

Texx

Super Moderator
Unfortunately the forum software can only be configured to either place all posts into a moderation cue or automatically display them in the thread. The ability to filter out moderated posts based on the type of user that posted is not available. Having to moderate and approve/delete posts made in the wanted section is far from ideal, but until a more suitable solution becomes available to us it's the only way of keeping a close eye on what's going on.