Forged 4E TD04L Results

glanza97

UNTRUSTED SELLER
Hello guys, had my car mapped the other week at TDI-NORTH Warrington... according to the dyno the results are...

238.1 bhp & 215.2 lbft 1.1bar
258.9 bhp & 232.6 lbft 1.3bar

Mapped on AEM F/IC

Car engine spec is as follows...

Forged 4E
Rebuilt TD04L Turbo
Front Mount Intercooler
Front Mount Air Filter
Toyosports Mild Steel Manifold
Toyosports Mild Steel Decat
Side Exit Exhaust
255 lph Fuel Pump
330cc Injectors

glanza97

UNTRUSTED SELLER
I thought so too compared to alot of people setups... got to go back for a bit of fine tuning tho as it overfuels and the car hits the floor when trying to bring boost in from low revs

Rory

Lifer
Nice result.

Seems like thery didnt do much low rev mapping, id be wanting it done for nothing as it should have been done there an then the 1st time!

glanza97

UNTRUSTED SELLER
How do you mean low rev mapping? You mean how its overfuelling at the low revs? I wont be paying him again =)

Rory

Lifer
If it doesnt rev clean andfalls flat on the floor then it points to them not tuning the particular area of the tables.
Sounds like they have tuned full throttle runs only, which is the easy bit.

glanza97

UNTRUSTED SELLER
If it doesnt rev clean andfalls flat on the floor then it points to them not tuning the particular area of the tables.
Sounds like they have tuned full throttle runs only, which is the easy bit.

ahaa i see, don't worry... ill have them sort it out =)

GP82

Member +
Nice result! Are you using a adjustable fuel pressure regulator with the 330 injectors?

The AEM F/IC is a really good piggy bank engine management.

glanza97

UNTRUSTED SELLER
nope no fpr.... he said ideally I need some bigger injectors and he could push more out of it but my warranty on my turbo only covers me to 1.3bar..and tbh im happy with the results