Garret T3 Manifold

Adam-Gt-

Member +
hello iam looking for a new manifold my starlet which is running T3 garret someone told me to check out this section

wickedep

Trader
hey mate,
yes i can supply you with a mild steel manifold to fit your t3 as long as the turbo you are using has the standard 4-bolt t3/t4 footprint. $390usd shipped.

sacha
wickedEP Racing

MD4E

Fresh Recruit
Very nice product as well! You'de be well off going with WEPR for your T3 mani. I got mine a little while ago and have recieved nothing but complements on how the mani looks!

Joe

MD4E

Fresh Recruit
Don't want to be a thread thief, but just wanted to spread more good word. I've recently had the motor in my Tercel/Corsa done. Built 5E, .42 Master Power T3, and so on. Using Sacha's mild steel T3 mani. I've been running it HARD!, for about a month now, and not a singal sign of cracking! No leaks at all around the mani. Car put down 256 WHP on a very light mild and safe tune, and can easily be pushed higher. Here is a link to the project. http://board.tercelonline.com/viewthread.php?tid=35787&page=1
Did the quarter in 12.90 on low boost. Looking to get into the low twelves on race gas before the end of the season. If you're looking for a good T3 mani, or anything WEPR is the way to go!

Joe

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
hey mate,
yes i can supply you with a mild steel manifold to fit your t3 as long as the turbo you are using has the standard 4-bolt t3/t4 footprint. $390usd shipped.

sacha
wickedEP Racing

thats a very good price!!! you got any pics of it sacha? so i can see how it sits?