GCSE Exam Results!

Idrees

Banned
Just got mine this morning, I'm quite happy with em :)

Art - A
English Literature - B
English Language - C
Maths - C
GNVQ ICT - CCCC
Dual Award Science - DD
R.E - D

Not happy with the Science though, Physics pulled it down because it was overall combined! Did well in Chem and Bio though, a shame but ah well!!

Got my place at the 'best' college in town (no chavs etc :D ) and its only a 2 minute walk. (Means I won't have to drive there when I'm on the road so no red eye cunts will have the chance vandalise the car like they did to my brothers!!)

Just thought I'd let you know I'm pretty chuffed :D

Idrees

Banned

A levels at college. I'll be going for Art & Design, ICT, Combined English and Sociology. May change slightly when I start but I'm not sure yet.

Last edited:

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
Well done nice to see good maths results Very important in any Engineering/Mechanical/Building/Computing job

C

CaL

my results are similar but no b or a...i took art and got a c in course work only due to the fact i was a little shit and couldnt be arsed with it....

quite happy with my results really...got a g in RE though lol!

Idrees

Banned
Well done nice to see good maths results Very important in any Engineering/Mechanical/Building/Computing job

Yeah true, I was doubting that I'd pass Maths but I really am happy that I got a C!! :D

@Cal list all your results please

dan

Member +
well done matey, sometimes wish id pulled my finger out in school at studying abit harder.. Got were i wanted to be tho now due to hard work and determination but would of been easyier if i had the GCSE grades. Well done mate :)

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
Back in the day,
my Junior Cert (same as a GCSE) Results were

Science - A Honors
Maths - B
History - B honors
Geography - A Honors
Irish - C
Wood Work - C (Project was a bit Crap)
Art - A Honors
English - C (can't spell to save my life)

But i was a brainy little fucker, Alcohol soon fixed that

C

CaL

well mine were

Art - C-close to a d
English Literature - C
English Language - D 2 marks from a c
Maths - c
engineering double award - C
Science - D
R.E - G

*starlet_babe*

Member +
Aww Well done hun! Thats fantastic! Not to steal your thread but I also found out I passed my honours degree with a Third so I now get letters after my name Lol :)

Well done Cal to hun! Its not about what you got its the fact that you have them! My lil sis is starting hers in september which is scary as I remember pushing her around in her push chair Lol

:):):):)

squeekyduck

Member +
Well done mate. i remeber the days of the results. i was a brain in school but as franza said alcohol corrupted me!! i ended up getting a lot of A's and B's in my leaving cert. Lowest result was a C3 in hight level french!! ahh the good old days!!