getting bored whats could it be worth

ChrisStarletGT

Member +
I'm starting to get bored of my starlet gt what could it be worth?

Specs

1994 starlet gt
Tm developments forged engine
10cc dished pistons
Forged rods
Balanced crank
Ported and polished head
Cruise valves and springs
265 billet cams

Cusco diff
Trd front roll bar
White line rear roll bar
White line pan hard rod
White line anti lift kit
Cusco rear strut brace
BC racing coilovers

K26 turbo
Zisco cruise style manifold
Zisco down pipe
Tial wastegate
Japspeed exhaust
Fmic

Walbro fuel pump
Rrfpr
460cc injectors
Emanagement ultimate mapped by nick at td to 252.7bhp
Triple pillar pod holder
With oil pressure and temp guages
Afr guage
And boost guage seperate in dash
Blitz boost controller
Carbon fibre bonnet

Have 15 square meters on carbon fibre wrap to wrap the car etc

Just wondering what it be worth to sell or is it better breaking the car or swap it for summer else

Mods pls move if in wrong posts

Last edited:

H_D

Member +
slap a bigger turbo on it and up the boost....hopefully that cures your boredom....just remember there are not many cars out there that can keep up with a 250+bhp starlet...getting anything bigger and heavier will probably mean taking 2 steps in the wrong direction...like your signiture says when life gets you down, boost it lol

ChrisStarletGT

Member +
Good point lol I have had the car two years now spent thousands on it have an agreed value with insurance of £6500 but it a small car was great at first but I'm 27 next month and at that stage where I want a bigger car I quite like Nissan stagea with r34 bodykit on it other then writing it off or breaking it and that being another gt in Toyota heaven I wanted to see if I sold it as it is now what I could get :)

Texx

Super Moderator
It's realistically worth about £2,500-£3,000, maybe £3500 on a good day with the right buyer. In bits it's worth in the region of £6,500-£7,000.

IMO if you're wanting something different, breaking the GT is the only way you'll buy it without spending any money.

BallıGee

Member +
Your crank is knife edged buddy cost me another 400 pounds for that and I paid 3200 for the whole engine build

ChrisStarletGT

Member +
I'm gonna keep her coz taking her apart would kill me after I built her up from nothing but she mite get sum 4 wheel drive if I can find ep85 running gear if it can be done lol and it like what u said H_D bought my signature she just needed and good boosting to get my motor going

Last edited:

tonygt

Member +
Chris how much for engine and how many miles it my bros old engine miles you done since having it he still strong pal