glanza power guesses .. before and after :)

Glanza-Chris

Fresh Recruit
got a glanza 3 weeks ago .. first one for me .. seeing members garages and some people have mad power .. anyway to the point , spec so far is -

- uprated leads and plugs
- greedy style bov
- hks actuator
-apexi turbotimer
- 2.5" custom catback exhaust

actuator is set to 0.6 at the moment .. the hi/lo boost is bypassed etc

what power would this see with the above mods ?

also looking into a ct9 s/s manifold and decat/downpipe , Front mount intercooler, fpr and fcd .. possibly turn boost up to 0.9 bar ? what power should that see ?

help is much appreciated guys

Glanza-Chris

Fresh Recruit
sooo ..

s/s manifold
s/s decat and downpipe
fpr
fcd
front mount
1 bar boost
walbro fuel pump
greddy emanage
and it mapped and set up should see 190 odd ?

leeroyV

Member +
defo wont need fcd and could get anyway with without fpr but it would help. also a ebc would be an advantage to help hold a steady boost

Glanza-Chris

Fresh Recruit
thanks for the help guys .. what about a bigger set of injectors also ? what would you advise at 1 bar on the ct9 ? 330 cc ? or what ..

pilgrim_fgau

Member +
you will want to start thinking about maybe 330cc injectors too, as you will be running max duty cycle on stock injectors for 200bhp

you will need an uprated clutch if you havnt already

AdamB

Member +
Stock injectors for 1 bar buddy.
Go with an emanage and a decent boost controller, will be a totally different drive :)

Theres plenty of threads about this mate give the search tool a bash but to answer your question no u wouldnt need bigger injector i would reccomend
Front mounted air filter 2.5 exhaust system with decat fmic m/s manifold probs wepr actuator at a bar emanage blue good service ignition change ie plugs leads dizzee coil tht should get u pretty much as far as you would get on ct9 my advice depending on ur budget jst go tdo4 mate :)

ep-dylan

Member +
sooo ..

s/s manifold
s/s decat and downpipe
fpr
fcd
front mount
1 bar boost
walbro fuel pump
greddy emanage
and it mapped and set up should see 190 odd ?
+ injectors
+uprated clutch

could ya use this set up wit a td04 ? at 1 bar boost with stock internals ? sorry for the spam

kemnaychris

Member +
I had a tong hybrid before n it made 237 bhp @1.3 bar of boost :) so try a hybrid or a td12 which I have now goes for map next week :)

My list of parts is endless n would take forever to post my spec list :) get the basics ram horn external manifold n a really gd deccat and a Ecu mate front mount the air filter n take fueling parts ie injectors fpr and wall bro pump :)

Last edited:

Glanza-Chris

Fresh Recruit
cheers lad .. think im gonna go td04 tbh .. few cheap ones about in northern ireland , guy lives beside my woman is selling one cheap , so might get it and get a manifold , decat , fpr and front mount for now boost at a bar and take it from there .. fuel pump , arp head bolts and stronger headgasket then bit more bost and a ecu of some kind . when i start the work ill post up in the members garage :)