going to the dyno sat 17th

Dj ep

Member +
ok im off to the dyno after about 3 years of work i will find out how much power i have .

how many pony do you guy's think i have under my bonnet ..

spec

Blitz Air Filter,
microtech ecu
Rising Rate Fuel Pressure Regulator ,
Walbro fuel pump ,
RC 440cc injectors,
Full custom exhaust,
Boost manifold,
Blitz k24 turbo kit ,,
Blitz dump valve ,
Large custom front mount ,
Starlet SR rad,
TRD cap,
TRD low temp thermostat ,
Pacet fan ,
Mocal oil cooler ,
Mocal thermostat,
Lots of blue samco hose,
TRD engine mounts,
TRD oil cap,
TRD polished oil catch tank,
J-E over sized pistons,
Pauter rod ,
Steel head gasket 1.6 mm ,
Reprofiled piper cams ,
Knife edge and balanced crank ,
Lightened and balanced flywheel ,
Exedy paddle clutch,
Re-built gearbox ,
Quaife atb LSD ,
TRD quick shift,

gonna run about 1.6 bar.

will let you all know the result .. can't wait ...:gt-smilie:

Damage

Member +
Should easily be over my 221bhp even @ 1bar let alone that much boost. Cams, head work and that ecu are definetly big advantages mate !!! Let us know the results

kingyglanza

Member +
Good luck dude, would also like to know figures as i will be forging mine when it blows and then it will be a very similar spec to this.

Nick@TD.co.uk

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.TuningD
230bhp max, the k24 doesnt flow much more than 230 mate, ben_j has proved this, works best at around 1bar to 1.2bars max, ben_j made 209bhp at just 0.85bar but then on the same day while mapping it they went to about 1.2bar and it made 220 or just over so its working best in between them boost levels.

Good luck and hopefully you will proove me wrong!

GP82

Member +
Yeah, you can run 1.6 bar boost but, the turbo will only hold 1 - 1.2 bar throughout the revs, this is very common with the kkk series turbos, you can set it so it spikes peak boost 1.5 - 1.6 then drops. The feel of the spike kickin' in is immense to say the least.

Dj ep

Member +
the car made 217 atw and 256 at the fly with 240 ft lbs . i see dave on fri and he thinks i may have a k26 full boost at about 5000 rpm.

not sure what boost we got to . will let you know when i have had a chance to drive it ..
i could of got a bit more power if i had wanted to stress everything loads and spend a few more hours on the setup..

i will post dyno prints asap

:gt-logo :p

Damage

Member +
the car made 217 atw and 256 at the fly with 240 ft lbs . i see dave on fri and he thinks i may have a k26 full boost at about 5000 rpm.

not sure what boost we got to . will let you know when i have had a chance to drive it ..
i could of got a bit more power if i had wanted to stress everything loads and spend a few more hours on the setup..

i will post dyno prints asap

:gt-logo :p

Full boost at 5000rpm :| Than I think you're tuner is right you have a K26... mine hits full boost around 3500-4000rpm.

Dj ep

Member +
not the tuner dave burwash said he thinks it's bigger than a k24 . to be honest i like it . better for traction ... :p

Dj ep

Member +
dynoatf.jpg

dynoatw.jpg

could some one resize these for me pls can't seem to do it