Greddy E-manage Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

si2001

Member +
For sale: Greddy E-manage Blue including all harnesses, 3 bar map sensor and brand new 2 metre map sensor connector.

Item Condition: E-Manage Blue, harnesses and 3bar map sensor are 2nd hand and in good condition. Map sensor connector (not actual map sensor) is a brand new 2 metre cable

Price and price conditions: SOLD

Extra Info: E-Manage has a map from an EP91 with hybrid ct9 mapped at 1.1bar, upgraded manifold and FMIC, upgraded fuel pump. I did not have this done myself, this was from a previous purchase which I was intending to plug and play onto my EP82 as mine is of a similar spec. I'm however intending to purchase a different car so this never got fitted.

Please note this does not contain the support tool or software. Software can be downloaded from the internet and cables from Ebay. I have a custom made USB cable which is a rare item (usual cable requires an RS232 serial (com) port on the mapping device. I can supply this for an additional £40 if required.

Pictures:

Contact Details: Post here or via PM

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Included in the price to the UK only

Last edited:

ep82morzy

Member +
Will this wire straight into an ep82?or is it just for ep91?is everything included for the buyer to fit and wire and then go and get it mapped somewhere say tuning developments?thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.