Group Buy on D2 6-pot big brake kits..anyone interested?

wickedep

Trader
hey guys..
would anyone be interested in D2's 6 pot big brake kit? below are the specs..

286mm disc with 6-pot calipers (15" inch rim compatible)
2 piece rotor with the centre bell in anodised aluminium
includes braided brake lines and everything needed to fit

d2.jpg

if we can get 05 people..then i should be able to do these for $1225usd delivered to your door if you are in UK. if you are in USA then it will cost $1300usd shipped. please note that paypal fee's are not includes in this price. if you are interested..please put you name down and i can start working on the specifics..

Last edited:

kemnaychris

Member +
They look the business :) What's that in gbp would help a lot to buyers dude :)

I thought they only did 8 pots but 6 pots that's ace ;)

wickedep

Trader
thanks wayne!

yes very fair price delivered. they make 4 & 6 pot for the EP's. but the 4 pot for some reason is much pricier. also note guys..this brake kit will fit EP71 also. thanks

sacha

wickedep

Trader
What's the price delivered to the us sacha? Saw this on to

Sent from my SGH-I927 using Tapatalk 2

hey mate..
problem with the US is the shipping charges..they are horrendous. shipping to the Uk costs half. let me get an exact quote and get back to you within the course of today. thanks

dark_knight

Member +
good one. wish i could put my name on the list.. too broke atm having purchased a bunch of other things already :(
just noticed that the rotor in the picture doesn't seem compatible with our 4-stud wheel hub.. or is this picture just for marketing purposes since it's a 5-stud layout..?

wickedep

Trader
the pic is just to give you an idea of what it looks like mate. the starlet kit looks the same but obviously bolt on to the Ep's. thanks

wickedep

Trader
yes mate..includes the brackets etc. bolt on for the EP's.

basically just guaging interest at this point guys..if there are 05 interested participants..then i will go ahead and start up the group buy. so if you are interested..please fill you name in the format below..