Thanks again to mike and nick
here is the results

224@ The wheels
270@ The fly
255 lb.ft

mystarletattd.jpg

starlet270bhp.jpg

Last edited:
pretty much same spec as mine, but im td04 n made 259bhp thinkin of trying a td05 next, how do you find it compared to td04 lag wise??

el_man

Fresh Recruit
Very nice mate, what sort of power will these make at 1.8bar? im building the same setup as you just wondering what sort of power it will do?

pretty much same spec as mine, but im td04 n made 259bhp thinkin of trying a td05 next, how do you find it compared to td04 lag wise??

Hello mate td05 is mental lad total kick in the ass lol but changing to something else when i make my mind up

Lag wise it aint as bad as people make out mate i get full boost by 4500 4600rpm

Last edited:
what 460's maxxed at 1.3 bar..thought you'd get more than that i'm hopping to max my td04 on 460's...

there not maxed had a few problems when i was there found out that my wastegate aint a genuine tial wastegate it was a cheap copie and my blitz DuelSBC was reading boost so had to have a manul turbosmart controller fitted

el_man

Fresh Recruit
the lag doesnt seem that bad everyone makes out its bad, seems fine to me cant wait to get mine on