hayabusa turbo

Dan3SGTE

Member +
that is a repost... i posted this up about a year ago.. lol... who were you to know aie?? haha

to think half that way it was wheelying then when it landed boi it flies past 200mph...

thats ghost riders old bike... 500bhp that bike has.... so yeah you guessed it, its pretty slow.

Adam_Glanza

Member +
hayabusa turbos are just insanely fast i heard they got banned in many countries lol.

and its real believe me there just extreme on acceleration! amagine sticking a td04 on it lol

Jules-B

Member +
haha..
there is a new project with hayabusa engines now which is for about 20k you can bolt 2 together and have a v8 that you can rev to 13k....now that would be mad

ep_chen

Member +
mention couple of the Hayabusa facts to any superbiker and you have just made new friends. Its name has a McLaren status among two wheelers (or one on a wheelie). Super nice bike.

ep_chen

Member +
but look again at the video at frame 0.38secs, it passed the junction pretty slow. Does not seem like 220mph to me. Not even kmh. Probably the video or speedo has been edited. Just my thought though.

Monkfish

Member +
whos an utter cock....? do you not believe this is real?

The bike rider. I'm not really bothered if the bike is actually capable of 390kph (240mph) as the video title states, but he's still a cock for riding like that on a public, not to mention busy, highway.