hi there

Status
Not open for further replies.
:):):)just new here .think im pissed off already with looking at the threads cant speak your mind about starlets kicking the arse out of hondas.people get banned for that.just to cut it short.seems more like a faggets site might just a honda site as they do be up for the banter with the starlet vs honda cheers ladys but im out of here.please reply to this so i can post your coments on my honda site.:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Derek

Lifer
:):):)just new here .think im pissed off already with looking at the threads cant speak your mind about starlets kicking the arse out of hondas.people get banned for that.just to cut it short.seems more like a faggets site might just a honda site as they do be up for the banter with the starlet vs honda cheers ladys but im out of here.please reply to this so i can post your coments on my honda site.:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Is this a wind up?

Phil

Super Moderator

Welcome to the site turbocock09......

Is this a wind up?

^^^^
i really want to join your forum man! if this is the sort of info it has then thats the place for me!! whats the address?

im 17 lots of achne, couple of f'n sweet peaked caps to my name, and i love hondas, b16BOYOYOYOYOYOYo.

so anyway you sound like the type of retards i like to talk to.

yoyoyo if ya f'n gt me? ye no wt i mean m8?

i love speeding and mooning people.

i dont insure my cars. i dont have a brain. i think us type should defiintely have our own site! i made one a while back maybe you should join it and i'l join yours BRO, what up yoyoy0

www.sgclub.com/singapore/chatroom_retards_club/sligo/galway/chav/fag

Phil

rb69

Member +
11bogg2.gif

Blak_Mamber

Member +
I just gave positive rep instead of neg :( lol.

Honda starlet killer ey..... you sound like you should be driving a 50cc scooter dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.