How to Upload Pictures from your PC Using Photobucket

Status
Not open for further replies.

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
Right I've seen a few posts lately on how to get an image onto a post/thread, so thought id do a tutorial while i have some free time.

This can be used by new members as a guide. Or current members who are still unsure on how to do it.

Right, you need to start off by going to this link -

An this should bring you to this website.

signup.png

Once on the site, you need to sign up. click the sign up button as arrow shows.

UPLOADING YOUR PICTURES FROM COMPUTER TO PHOTOBUCKET

Once signed up you need to upload you pictures from you computer, to you photobucket account as follows -

You can use either buttons to upload pics, i use the bulk uploader as is does them alot quicker. as below

Untitled.png

Right now to select the photos to upload -

cdddd.png

1st you want to select the folder where you picture you want to upload are saved. (left hand arrow).

Once you have selected the folder then you will have all pictures appear as above the middle arrow. click on each picture you want to upload.

An when you have selected all the pictures you require to up load click the upload button (right hand arrow).

After all pics have uploaded, it will go to a screen where you can edit all details of the pictures once done click the SAVE button at the bootom as shown below -

hahahaha.png

After you have clicked save, it will take you to your photo folder which looks like this -

1.png

Above the pics there are 4 icons, EDIT,MOVE,SHARE,DELETE.
EDIT
This allows you to change the picture. you can edit the size, rotate, blur parts out for example your number plater or your face. along with cropping the picture, fixing red eye. an alot more options.

MOVE
Allows you to change the folder this photo is in. bare in mind that if you upload the picture to the forum then move folder it changes the img link so the pic will no longer be visible on this site. so its better to move the picture to the required folder then add it to the forum as ill show you how to do soon.

Gives you some options on where the pic is visible for example, facebook, twitter etc.

DELETE
Well this is an obvious one lol

Now heres how to get your pictures from photobucket, over to the forum.

INSERTING IMAGES
Firstly you need to hover your mouse over the picture you want to insert on forum this will bring a little sub menu up like this -

2.png

next step is to click the img code box, which will highlight the text for the img link. as shown here -

3.png

Once you have it highlighted, right click then click copy.

Now you have the image link copied, you can now go to the text box on the forum, an paste it into there. this will then insert the image onto your post/thread.

Right you should now have some text in your post/thread which looks something like this -

8.png

An then when you have completed all of your post, you can click preview post to see how it has turned out. an then click post reply for it to then be visible for the rest of us to see.

Well thats it for inserting images to this forum. you repeat the inserting image steps to add more an more photos to your post/thread.

There are many other ways ways to upload picture to the site. This is only the way i use, everyones entitled to use which ever they prefer.

if anyone wants to add to this with tips,other ways etc etc please do.

i hope this helps all the new members/current members that are not sure on the process.

Let me know if this is helpful or if i can improve it in anyway.

Thanks very much

dan :beer:
Please use this guide written by Danb87 to upload your photo's onto www.toyotagtturbo.com or any other site.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.