Hpi MT2 nitro powered R/C car

H_D

Member +
For sale: HPI MT2 nitro powered R/C car

Item Condition: used good condition for age and in full working order.

Price and price conditions: £250 ovno - delivery will be an extra £25 + 4% paypal fees

Here we have my beloved HPI MT2 for sale,
I have had nothing but fun from this little car over the past few years. The car is far from standard and has had all the best modifications done to it that were available over the years of ownership. No expence has been spared and it has always been properly cleaned and maintined after every session using after run oil. It has to be the best example available.

Sadly i dont have time to play with it anymore and I am hoping it finds a new owner who will appreciate it as much as i do.

The car is in perfect working order and comes with everything you need to to get going. (You will need to buy some fuel and some AA batteries for the radio gear. If the item is collected i will give you all of my fuel free of charge)

Modifications.......
Roll cage (aluminium annodized in purple)
Yokohama Geolander tyres.
Adjustable titanium tie rods (will also include 6 spare)
Full stainless steel custom rear exit exhaust.
Custom air filter (aluminum annodized in purple)
Cleanable fuel filter (aluminum annodized in purple)
Pink fuel lines.
Alumuinum suspension arms front and rear annodized in purple
Aluminum lower mounts annodized purple
Aluminum Bumper annodized purple.
Aluminum Body posts annodized purple.
Aluminum rear hubs annodized purple.
Aluminum wheel adaptors annodized purple.
Aluminum shock towers front and rear annodized purple.
Aluminum steering rack annodized purple
Aluminum C-hubs annodized purple.
Failsafe.
I will also include the pit stand and some tools which makes working on the car alot easier.

I am sure i have missed some stuff which will be included in the sale but i suppose thats just a bonus for the buyer.

The stock replacements for almost all modified parts will also be included. The pictures do the car no justice at all and it has to be seen to be appreciated.

I would prefer it to be collected so it can be seen working and the buyer can purchase with confidence howeve it can be posted at buyers expence.

Here is a link to the standard MT2 and specs (http://www.hpieurope.com/kit-info.php?partNo=10402&lang=enMT2)

If you would like any further info please call or text me on 07999 63 87 87 or PM

it has also been listed on ebay http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=321021465752

DSC02888.jpg

DSC02886.jpg

DSC02885.jpg

DSC02884.jpg

DSC02883.jpg

DSC02882.jpg

DSC02881.jpg

DSC02878.jpg

DSC02877.jpg

DSC02876.jpg

DSC02875.jpg

DSC02874.jpg