hybid td04???

darrendk

Fresh Recruit
hello..was thinking of goin hybrid td04..wat other mods would be needed to run it well and wat bhp u talkin..cheers:cool:

StarboZo

Fresh Recruit
to get the best from a hybrid TD04 (presuming you mean the TD04L from impreza) to get the best you want a forged engine with good standalone ecu bigger injectors the list can become endless also it depends what you hybridise the td04 with to what power you achieve a standard Td04L gives around 260-290 bhp @fly at around 1.4-1.6bar boost so work it out from this.

Advice is to search the forum check the specs of other users and see what you wish to achieve from the car if you need to ask at this point I suggest a lot more research before going ahead as it can be very expensive and the car will need more modifications than the engine to cope with the power you will be asking of it chassis and bushings as well as engine dampers and mounts etc.

What is the aim for the car also? 1/4's street or tracking it?

Damn I keep forgetting this is the wifes login!

Cheers

Andrew(StarboGT)

wickedep

Trader
sound advice from andrew,
just have a look around on the forums. the search function is very handy. you should be able to get all your Q's answered. if you have any perticluar queries about our perticular hybrid td04 kit we sell..then by all means u2u me and i'd be happy to answer any questions. thanks

sacha
wickedEP Racing

apcarter

Fresh Recruit
td04

i have one of these kits. i had to wait for my kit for a long time but it was worth the wait in the end as i end up with thee new desgin one and not the old one. i was the 1st guy to get the new one from sancha after a 3 months wait. but i maded 235bhp at the fly at 1 bar of boost. at the whell thats 198bhp and 194 for torgue. got to say very ve3ry good kit mate. get one!

gglavin

Member +
some good advice there i have the new design also , depends what you looking really, my advice would be a 5e for your base & then forge, injectors, fuel pump, paddle clutch , ecu and good brakes. if your looking to go to 300 bhp & have the £££££