Hybrid ct9 2nd gen

milooo

Member +
Hi guys, getting my turbo put on on Wednesday, any idea what bhp it'll be producing? With the standard ct9 and following mods I made 172.9bhp but I have a air relocation kit fitted since then aswell:

Full 5zigen exhaust system
HKS Actuator
Toyosports Inlet Manifold
Toyosports Decat Downpipe
HDi FMiC
Blitz LM Induction Kit (relocated)
NGK Iridium Spark Plugs
Uprated Walbro Fuel Pump
Sytec Fuel Pressure Regulator
Hybrid ct9 2nd gen

Will be running 1 bar on standard ecu.

Estimates? Cheers guys!

turbo head

Munster Area Rep.
with a good map on an e manage blue around 200bhp give or take a few horses depending on the engin imo

milooo

Member +
with a good map on an e manage blue around 200bhp give or take a few horses depending on the engin imo

Yeah im getting one for £250 quite cheap imo!

That is a fair shout tbh, but i aint got the money to get it mapped yet gna drive it sensible until i do otherwise ill blow my engine with stock injectors!!

turbo head

Munster Area Rep.
well iv a very good map by chriss@ccm and it only cost me 100 pounds and im running stock injectors wit an emb and a fpr at 1.1 bar on a 2nd gen hybrid

Last edited:

mech5107

Fresh Recruit
I'd say try to find some bigger injectors, about 400cc. The stock ones should max out at ~190ps...Running higher pressure could affect their life and spray pattern.
Also the fuel pump is getting tired of the higher pressure and it's flow decreases. I'd say that if your pump is stock and some years old, don't go for higher pressure.

dark_knight

Member +
200? horses

like i mentioned, on stock injectors with no map, you are safely around 180-ish. get a map and maybe bigger injectors and you will reach your 200+ target.. maybe.. :)