I Love My Car

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deano

Banned
Today I went off for a drive to the beach the air was nice and cool and I put my foot down and it just pulls like a train has so much power since I fitted the manifold I couldn't stop smiling all the hotties at the beach loved my car too lol 0-60 km/h takes about 2.8 secs and 0-100 km/h takes about 6.7 secs it's soooo fast I can't believe it it's an auto glanza on 8 psi still with cat converter in place can't wait till I get rid of that bloody restrictive thing haha. It takes off so fast from the lights it's crazy

I love my car so much and just wanted to share lol :ep91:

glanzanut

Lifer
hehe lucky git i just woke up with a hangover and its raining. so how about u share some pics of the hotties to cheer me up lol:p

Deano

Banned
Got no pics unfortunately lol there were some all sitting down at a house and they looked at my car should have joined them lol spoke to a guy who had seen my car around my area he told me he remembered it when it was stock and said it's bloody quick now he has a subaru wrx and said it would beat his car easily

Nice one mate. Been a bloody good weekend weather wise.

Just gut the cat, unbolt your exhaust from the bottom of the down pipe and get in there with a screw driver. Takes about 5 minutes. Did that to my car after fitting the HKS exhaust and it improved alot. Creeps like a mofo though.

Sean_GT

Member +
Got no pics unfortunately lol there were some all sitting down at a house and they looked at my car should have joined them lol spoke to a guy who had seen my car around my area he told me he remembered it when it was stock and said it's bloody quick now he has a subaru wrx and said it would beat his car easily

Had this guy you were speaking to been smoking something?

Deano

Banned
No he hadn't my car can and does rip up wrx's and I have proof too especially those idiots that think my car is slow thats why I have the 1.3 automatic plate surround on there lol. Stock standard wrx's are not that quick quite over rated really mostly everyone that has one over here thinks they are a rally driver lol. I'm buying a decat this week from Dane

Deano

Banned
Rx7 tmic, hks actuator, rear strut brace, Jamex lowering springs, Monroe gt shocks, sps race coated manifold, hks ssqv turbosmart boost tee. Got a decat i'm buying and a rear sway bar on the way and then an air filter relocation kit and a tial wastegate :D

Sean_GT

Member +
Im sorry mate, I owned a Wrx before my Starlet and even with the power mines running now it only feels just about the same and i own a manual.

Adam_Glanza

Member +
im afraid weve all been threw this with deano,

no point questioning him about it, if hes happy hes happy.

im sure that if he went in some of the big power starlets around he would probably poo his pants as i cant amagine he is running more than 165-170hp at the moment.

but fair play to him

Sean_GT

Member +
Fair enough i suppose i did have a bugatti veyron owner come up to me the other day and tell me he thought my car would blow him away:p

Deano

Banned
I agree it's one of the fastest cars I have driven and I have driven/been in alot of cars as soon as it hits 20 km/h it just flies my mate told me when his glanza was td04 that he reckons my car was faster than his lol I love my car it's awesome I need to really get rid of that efi pipe as it gets bloody hot and causes a big restriction

Adam_Glanza

Member +
im sorry mate but that just prooves it?

how could a standard ct9 starlet with a few mods ever be as fast as a td04 starlet?

thats just stupid.

unless the td04 was at like .4 bar boost it wouldnt have a chance

Deano

Banned
his words not mine lol the good thing about an auto is the power is always there and it feels really smooth most people put down auto's and think they are slow but they aren't it just keeps on pulling if I kick it down at 40 km/h it hit's 7000 rpm then changes gear other glanza's I have driven before mine which were auto didn't seem to do that???? :homer: I forgot to add to what mods the car has that the car also has a 2.25 cat back exhaust system with stainless muffler

Last edited:

ryan_v

Lifer
Autos rule! lol id love to be near a nice sunny beach today. what u gonna use the tial wastegate for that ur getting?

ChrisGT

Member +
I agree it's one of the fastest cars I have driven and I have driven/been in alot of cars as soon as it hits 20 km/h it just flies my mate told me when his glanza was td04 that he reckons my car was faster than his lol I love my car it's awesome I need to really get rid of that efi pipe as it gets bloody hot and causes a big restriction

ROFL

Deano

Banned
lol I got a sps race coated mild steel mani and i'm getting a Tial external wastegate to target boost creep don't know if I should get a purple one or a blue one lol that manifold has really helped the car with response timed my 80-120 km/h the other night and it was around 4 secs

Just that cat converter that needs to be given the flick now and the efi pipe that is going to be binned lol

Status
Not open for further replies.