Injectors on Ebay... any use for a starlet?

5e colin

Member +
they will probably work phill but another custom seal job might be different in length to so washers needed mayby :)

elison

Member +
If they measure n the range of 68mm from oring to oring that they would drop in with no mods otherwise you may need to use washers/spacers.

ChrisD

Member +
This new style injectors, the slim ones are far better regarding flow style... I think also that they are the same length also.
Input/output diameter/o-rings are the same...

Phil

Super Moderator
This new style injectors, the slim ones are far better regarding flow style... I think also that they are the same length also.
Input/output diameter/o-rings are the same...

tell me more, why do they flow better? how do you know? and how sure are you that they fit?

Phil

GP82

Member +
They look jus' like the yellow jackets i use from Mazda RX8, they fit no problem and work really well. It is because of their design internally plus they also have 4 jets and it seem's you can control the pulse of the injector more accurately, this is not because of efi control, but the injector design, also heard that the ID injectors evolved from this type of injector. Also heard there is alot of chinese knock offs so buy from a reputable outlet.

Phil

Super Moderator
They look jus' like the yellow jackets i use from Mazda RX8, they fit no problem and work really well. It is because of their design internally plus they also have 4 jets and it seem's you can control the pulse of the injector more accurately, this is not because of efi control, but the injector design, also heard that the ID injectors evolved from this type of injector. Also heard there is alot of chinese knock offs so buy from a reputable outlet.

like so?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/INJECTORS...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item19bcc9143f

Phil

H_D

Member +
see if you can get hold of some from a mazda breaker and have them flow tested for better piece of mind.
There is a scrap yard next to my uncles workshop and they have an RX8 there which is being broken I can have look to see if they have the injectors and get you a price if u like.
I will be going there this afternoon at 2pm.

Gryzor

Admin
go for the ev14 maita injectors multi hole , better atomisation, oem fit, available from 450cc to 1000cc, balanced,fast response, better idle , 12-month warranty etc on the down side expensive ;(