Intercooler - Buy from theese guys...

Wild

Member +
I was thinking of PMing you dude to ask you about costs. Think im going to make a custom setup due to my 4e being in the paseo, not sure starlet specific kits will fit.

A run down of the total costs would be awesome, along with a pipe work pic. ;)

Wild

Member +
Double post
blush.gif

Last edited:

ragz

Member +
do they do custom size intercoolers

i need one to replace my wepr intercooler but want to keep my pipes the same

just want a straight fit

goldenvtr

Member +
I already had all the pipe i need so i didnt ask but they have 3 or 4 preset sizes of cooler, im sure theres no harm in asking them for pipes and custom sizes.
The cooler its self was a tad over 100£ deliverd but i wanted a big one for my future plans, but piping alone if i had to buy from scrach cost less than 80£

theres a guy on ebay sells alloy piping by the meter for 20£ deliverd then use "zena performance" for any silicone hoses you need there very cheap and it all autobahn88 hoses to great quality

VX-Dan

Fresh Recruit
Intercoolers

Hi Guys & Dan!

Thanks for mentioning my site on here...

Ive been reading your comments so il try and help answer them now.

For simplicity I only sell 3 sizes - Small / Med / Large.

As I cater for one off / universal applications I dont have any specific pipework kits - but I do supply universal hoses, ali pipe, jubilee clips etc etc.

So I can normally cater for anyone who wants to make their own kit up.

If you want to ask any direct questions email me

Sales@universal-intercoolers.co.uk

Thanks, Dan

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
Iv approved this msg for hte time being, BUT if u intend on trading on-site pls abide by the rules & ask to become a site trader, either that or all ur sales threads will b locked, & ur username & ip locked.

pls understand this is for the security of our members.

also pls do not hesitate to contact staff about becoming a legal forum trader.

thanks in adv
kon
on behalf of tgtt.com staff