Intercooler pictures?

clys

Member +
Hey, do your intercoolers require trimming of the bumper, or removal of any AC components?

Would I be able to see some fitted pictures, and possibly a price shipped to edmonton, alberta?

Thanks guys

Clyson

Stulet-GTT

Member +
Hey, do your intercoolers require trimming of the bumper, or removal of any AC components?

Would I be able to see some fitted pictures.
Clyson

Here is a pic of mine, as you can see how the front bumper has been trimmed to fully open out.

I dont know about removing any part's or havin to move any as it was already fitted when i got the car...

PICT2814.jpg

clys

Member +
I am hoping to not have to remove the guts of the front bumper like you did. It it necessary? Or did you just do it for the gaping look?

Stulet-GTT

Member +
I am hoping to not have to remove the guts of the front bumper like you did. It it necessary? Or did you just do it for the gaping look?

No mate like i said it was already done when i got the car, but i am thinking of getting a new bumper so the front is'nt so wide open.

It depends completly on the intercooler kit that you have bought on weather you will have to trim stuff or remove air con etc

The intercooler kit in that picture above is the autobahn88 kit, which you dont have to remove air con or anything for. Sachas ep intercooler im not sure on if you need to remove air con or what ever best thing would be to email him

Last edited:

ChrisGT

Member +
Not necessary to cut the bumper like that mate. But what I found with this kit is that the two brackets that hold the bumper on at the bottom no longer reach the holes where they are bolted to. Anyway, a couple pics of it fitted, the piping route and fittin process:

100_1176.jpg

DSC00292.jpg

DSC00291.jpg

100_1091.jpg