It has come to an end

s.murphy

Leinster Area Rep.
After much deliberation I have decided to break my glanza and move on. Its been a tough decision but im not enjoying it and its starting to really stress me out. I need to move on and get something bigger and more practical and comfy for the driving I do. Have loved the experience of building it and seeing the transformation but i can live with it anymore sadly. I will be advertising everything in the coming days :(

thefalls

Member +
Hey buddy,dont do it.

The fun factor is always there,just that sometimes, some issues that give you big headaches!

It was just getting better and you had got some nice parts for it too.

If you need help then we are always here to help.

Think over a good nights sleep and then decide mate.

s.murphy

Leinster Area Rep.
Hey buddy,dont do it.

The fun factor is always there,just that sometimes, some issues that give you big headaches!

It was just getting better and you had got some nice parts for it too.

If you need help then we are always here to help.

Think over a good nights sleep and then decide mate.

Hey Yogesh, thanks mate. Its not something i have rushed into. Have tried to give it as much time as i can but I know its what i want to do.

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
Pity but if it needs to be done I guess its all you can do.

Best of luck and get something nice next too :)

Jay

Admin
Shame to hear it buddy, always thought you'd be one of the lifers!

I've seen more and more of these projects being given up on and that makes me more determined to continue with my own lol. We are all victims of circumstance and priorities I suppose. Can't help but feel you'll be back in another one at some stage - the road is long! :cool:

All the best with moving on mate,

Jay

Mark-ep91

Member +
such a shame to see it being broke at this stage after all the hard work if ya had fitted the full livesport kit it would have being an unreal looking glanza mate just like 98 glanzas was!

alot of glanzas and gts after getting broke recently or sold on :mad:

best of luck with the new car

Stulet-GTT

Member +
Alot of peeps gettin stressed with there cars not going how they want it to, then just end up breaking to make some money back they put into it..

Good luck with which ever way you go...

s.murphy

Leinster Area Rep.
Alot of peeps gettin stressed with there cars not going how they want it to, then just end up breaking to make some money back they put into it..

Good luck with which ever way you go...

The car is going fine its just not what i need at the minute unfortunately and i need to move on and get something practical and with a bit more comfort.

Thanks for the kind words lads.

danb87

South East England Area Rep
booooooo lol im sure the time will come at some point for everyone too move on. im hoping not too soon for myself tho lol

Stulet-GTT

Member +
The car is going fine its just not what i need at the minute unfortunately and i need to move on and get something practical and with a bit more comfort.

Sounds backwards but you haven't thought of highering the car a little for the ride comfort side of things???

I sometimes think of moving on but im so stuck on which direction i would go car wise, i have a vito van so use that alot for work an throwing things in, so it dont matter how impractical car is...

I just cant see me parting with my starlet just yet...