just a quick question

Glanza Phil

Member +
i have aquired one of your tdo4 internally wastegated turbo kits and obviously now the turbo is rotated i was wondering if you do a bracket to re house the actuator? or how have people done it before?

Glanza Phil

Member +
bit drastic but im sure it works i have seen ppl making brackets but welding is pretty perminent did you have to trim th existing actuator bracket at all as its on a funny angle now

ChrisGT

Member +
I think he wants to use the actuator and obviously by rotating the housing the actuator mounting points on the snail will be around the back, so I would've thought you'd need a new custom bracket made.

What you've posted pockrock is to constantly keep the IWG closed - used by people who want a EWG setup.

pockrockgtti

Member +
I think he wants to use the actuator and obviously by rotating the housing the actuator mounting points on the snail will be around the back, so I would've thought you'd need a new custom bracket made.

What you've posted pockrock is to constantly keep the IWG closed - used by people who want a EWG setup.

i mis read his question! lol

L

lukey5e

wee john deoes the braket that your looking for lad pm him and he will guide you .......