just got my car back!!!!!!!!!

ryanjfo

Member +
i finally got mi car bal from the mechanics after a month...it made 225 kw on 21 psi so thats 340 bhp at the flywheel on a vf28 turbo,emanage ultimate,front mount,fuel pump, STANDARD INTERNALS...and its running fine and will be for a long time...

GTdan

In The Closet
just worked that out at 1.4 bar!!!
i personally cant see that lasting too long on standard rods and pistons.

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
dont underestimate the stock 4e inernals... ;)

i do think hes running racing gas though.. on pump gas it would be danger lol...

best of luck & nice result mate!
kon

MentaLEP91

Member +
std internals can take up 200-220bhp with proper mapping and usage...dont forget that they where designed for 134bhp not for 250+...the main reason is cause they aint forged and the rods are a bit thin for that (allthough rapid engine speed kills rods mostly)

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
how much boost you runinig bud??

i heard standard rods will tak 18psi max... i was running 20 psi on a t3 for some time (i didnt notice) and had no probs till now (fingers crosed!) and comp test results where fine!

cole

Member +
fair play to you if it runs at that power without breaking

might have found out that the standard internals can take alot more than we first thort ?

GTdan

In The Closet
how much boost you runinig bud??

i heard standard rods will tak 18psi max... i was running 20 psi on a t3 for some time (i didnt notice) and had no probs till now (fingers crosed!) and comp test results where fine!

21 psi from first post :)