Just got my GT rolling roaded peaked at 198.4 but set at 194.7

Taylor

Member +
as u read got it all set up and it flys he said if i get another managament system he could get another 30bhp and im only running

Standard cT9
HKS Actuator
Uprated Manifold
Blitz De Cat
Full exshaust system with HKS silent bk box
Relocated air filter
HKS SSQ
No Air con
HKS Electronic valve controller system
And i think uprated fuel pump

i think thats quite good just for a 1.3
Sorry got .7 wrong its 194.2

Last edited:

sanchez

Member +
Wow good result for a ct9 mate, what boost you running? forged?
Deffo get some better managment, emu or something

Taylor

Member +
nope no engine internals done as far as im aware i dnno how to put the graph up on hear i think its just under 1 bar otherwise it hits the fuel cut thats y i need better managment i wonna get better one but i need to sell it really lol

Very good result from a CT9. If we could all get 200bhp from a ct9 then it would be a waste of time spending hundreds on a hybrid! Plus the CT9 would spool abit earlier;)

nope no engine internals done as far as im aware i dnno how to put the graph up on hear i think its just under 1 bar otherwise it hits the fuel cut thats y i need better managment i wonna get better one but i need to sell it really lol

fuel cut is around 0.85 bar boost. I wouldn't believe you could get 198 bhp from a ct9 running under 0.85 bar boost:confused:

Maybe it has an aftermarket ECU?

TurboDave

Member +
No management and under fuel cut there is absolutely no chance you would be making that power and even less chance of another 30bhp with some management thats the cold harsh truth, I am not calling you a liar but what you would have been told will not stand up in the real world.

Taylor

Member +
nope its standard ecu im sure plus i dont kno how to put the picture up i swear to god excatly wot the graph says 194 bhp well it it wernt the fuel cut it something cause he said its running quite lean o rsomething but its safe thats y i need a new managemnt system

When you say everything got "set up" Do you mean everything got bolted on or have you got a rrfpr? Not mentioned in your spec list so just wondering:):)

Taylor

Member +
maybe fuel cut has been uprated as well i dont kno cause i brought it off my mTE who blow the turbo up so put another turbo on it and put uprated mani and de cat on plus took the aircon off thats it

Taylor

Member +
no they just puting it on the rolling road then sorted the boost out on the boost controller and dnoo if he dne anythin else

Sparky

Member +
Aidan, its a GT mate so the ECU will be behind the centre console :)

Check to the left of your clutch pedal mate, deffo not a stock ECU

Taylor

Member +
maybe then bois im trying to do a pic but dnt kno how to do it im certain tho its standard otherwise hed would hve been albe to do something with the fuel i dnno and im pretty sure as well that its a standard turbo as it said on ebay when i brought it althouhg they did give me it with a blitz de cat lol